Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A warning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A warning.

Just to let everyone know, If i am given OOC information and told how to react don't expect me for a moment to listen. It is bad form to do such things, i'm here to have fun and RP.
    I came to Sundren to enjoy the high quality role playing, not meta game like some noob on a hack and slash server so please show a little respect and keep it in the spirit of the game.
    Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

A warning.

Anyone handing out information through OOC means is subject to punishment under the rules of metagaming.

Comment

ban baby ban!
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

OOc.... All Red Blades are pansies and wimps... especially that one named Andy Majer.

Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
        Cybil Gelley (Retired)
        Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

I'm sorry but i'm disgusted by the whole thing.
          Rarely am I ever moved to moan about things like this. And even more rarely am i ever moved to actually log out, it totally killed it for me.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
            OOc.... All Red Blades are pansies and wimps... especially that one named Andy Majer.

Oh, no you didn't!
            Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
            Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
            Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
            Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

On a more serious note, yes, please, tell the person right away that that is not appropriate... and if they persist, then send the matter to a DM (they'd rather not have to deal with it in the first place, but, they're the ones with the big smitey hammers!).

When all else fails at the time, I suggest not bothering with that person at all.
              Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
              Cybil Gelley (Retired)
              Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

I wont name anyone, they know who they are. I hope they lift their game in the future.

Comment

In all seriousness you would be surized on how clueless some, such as myself, can be. Please let them know. I would hate to, in all cluelessness, get smited for something I did not know that I was doing.

I do not know the situation and I am sure they do know as you mentioned, but yes let them know and as Fezzik mentioned call a DM if they persist.

Nez
                  Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                  Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                  Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                  Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

If it happens again i'll be sure to get a dm.
                    I just got to say that i didnt start this thread as a rage issue, i'm not angry about it (maybe just a tiny bit, cant blame me) I understand that you can slip up every now and then...it can be hard to maintain your toons behavior for extended periods of time, sometimes you slip and do and/or say things you normaly wouldn't, I know I myself am guilty of it on occasion.
                    I'm not looking for an apology or anything...just next time RP it out.

Comment

Retracted.
                      Last edited by Seheren; 04-13-2010, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Please, let's not turn this into a topic of personal beefs with others' RP, Seheren.

Instead, let's just leave it at the concerns of the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Kharn View Post
                          I wont name anyone, they know who they are. I hope they lift their game in the future.
                          They is she. I'Indil. Solved.

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
                          A warning.

Anyone handing out information through OOC means is subject to punishment under the rules of metagaming.
                          Giulty.

Originally posted by Lanemeyer View Post
                          ban baby ban!
                          Thanks. Accepted.

Comment

1. you were not the only one.
                            2. quoting myself :
                            Originally posted by Sir Kharn View Post
                            If it happens again i'll be sure to get a dm.
                            I just got to say that i didnt start this thread as a rage issue, i'm not angry about it (maybe just a tiny bit, cant blame me) I understand that you can slip up every now and then...it can be hard to maintain your toons behavior for extended periods of time, sometimes you slip and do and/or say things you normaly wouldn't, I know I myself am guilty of it on occasion.
                            I'm not looking for an apology or anything...just next time RP it out.
                            No anger here and i urge that no punishment be delt.

Comment

Just a little note, wording is key; things like "you might feel _____" tend to go across alot better than outright statements, since it suggests a reaction while leaving things up to the other person.
                              Aggribayl Blakfyre - The man known as Bayl, aka Little Red Riding Hood, aka The Shield, aka Mr. Leaving, aka Kyle Rendell
                              Cryok, Son of Frigiss - aka Fross-Choppa
                              The Kegfists - Dwarven brothers likely to die under eachothers' axes
                              Jarvis P. Bloggins III - Gnome with a Long Title
                              (And too many more to bother listing)

Comment

Working...
                              X