Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Wishes

Uri has reviewed his available time and decided to retire as a DM. He'll still be around as a player -- something he enjoys much more than the DM client as he freely admits. Real life is forcing him to choose one or the other unfortunately.

We appreciate his time on the team and wish him well!
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

That's too bad, that's some pretty big shoes to fill for us now.... but on the bright side he'll still be around as a player.

This however leaves two questions:
    Who's getting the pointy stick of smiting?
    And when he comes back into our ranks... Can we haze him?
    Dice Rolling Site
    Pathfinder SRD
    D&D SRD
    SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

I'm glad Uri will stick around, and I'm also glad he was honest and straightforward. It's hard to find that in staff members (no offense intended). It's these kinds of guys who I'm very open to coming back again if they can make the commitment of our semi-structured roles.

Oh, and... URI you are still PSYCHOTIC for ever suggesting that Dragon Age's excessive use of lore was a lowpoint of the game, WTF... That's the whole point!

Get Awakenings... Just do it. It's really good. You can start at level 18 without having a Dragon Age char. It's fun, trust me.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Aww... that sucks. Glad you're sticking around as a player though.
        sigpic
        Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Good luck with enjoying more RL Uri. Hope to see you still around in game though
          Originally posted by Lollercide
          Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
            Oh, and... URI you are still PSYCHOTIC for ever suggesting that Dragon Age's excessive use of lore was a lowpoint of the game, WTF... That's the whole point!

Get Awakenings... Just do it. It's really good. You can start at level 18 without having a Dragon Age char. It's fun, trust me.
            Haha, I certainly will get it when my gaming budget allows for it!

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, makes me all warm and glowy I'll still see you all in-game of course!
            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Wait... does this mean there's going to be more gnomes on the server?
              Originally posted by Saulus
              Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Please. No more gnomes. And Ditto on being glad your at least going to be on the player side still

Comment

Originally posted by DM Cornuto View Post
                  Wait... does this mean there's going to be more gnomes on the server?
                  No, just lots more of the existing ones!
                  Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Its always sad to see a good DM go. Its always good to see more gnomes in game.
                    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Excellent. I may have to dust off my Gnome as well and work on the Gnomish insurgency to dominate the Sundarian Garden decoration aesthetics commitee
                      Dice Rolling Site
                      Pathfinder SRD
                      D&D SRD
                      SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Is that code for making a gnomish wizard, then casting stoneskin and standing in the Sundren Gardens all day?
                        James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

I am fearful of Gnomes, and also of Uri. The combination is very worrying...
                          I got one leg missin'
                          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                          Meet the Feebles

Comment

Uri is two gnomes stacked on top of each other in RL. They wear long robes.
                            sigpic
                            Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

I'm not sure what it is exactly, but just seeing gnomes makes me want to start clicking the Kill button.
                              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X