Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about Inns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about Inns

I didnt see this anywhere, so if it is, I once again appologize. This phrase preceeds each of my posts from now on, in preparation for being ripped apart by someone.

Inns. How do they work as far as storing your items?

What happens to the things you store in your Lockbox when your room expires?

I have a room, and in it I keep all the Crafting tools, and Crafting materials. As well as some other barely used Misc. stuff. I value the stuff, but dont want to carry it around with me everywhere.

You shouldn't have to worry about losing your stuff when the room expires. I had the same reservations at first with my character once I actually found an open room and stashed my stuff in there. The room expired and was soon taken by someone else.

I eventually found a room in another place some time later, and when you check out the tickle trunk there, your stuff will still be there.

50xp for ones who knows where the tickle trunk actually came from.
    Dice Rolling Site
    Pathfinder SRD
    D&D SRD
    SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Thank you, Its persistent. Thats what i thought, but wasnt quite sure. A dm told me last night that I would loose it, but he wasnt 100% sure of it either. Thanks though.

Comment

stupid new DMs don't know nothing.
        "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Indeed, hey, wait a minute, . . . . Atmosphere, hmmm, sounds kinda familar.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this stuff is outlined in the wiki
            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Wait, there's persistant storage... In inns?

*looks at his inventory full of random stuff*

Heck!

Comment

And most, if not all faction HQs (pending finding any ones that dont have it). However the faction HQs have shared storage, meaning you dont view your personal contents when opening a chest. I've been debating combining them both.

The idea is with the faction stores, storage, a resting area, etc... people might be more enticed to go to their faction HQ, get all of that, and perhaps some quests from their commander/overseer.

Originally posted by Quoth The Raven View Post
                Wait, there's persistant storage... In inns?

*looks at his inventory full of random stuff*

Heck!
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
                  I'm pretty sure this stuff is outlined in the wiki

I didnt see it. It happens, people miss things.

Comment

Sounds like some good ideas Saulus

Comment

The Banite/Mrykul/Colibrus faction get their shared storage sometime soon?
                      Be happy to drop some stuff in a chest for the common good.

Comment

That sounds good actually, Providing they dont take and sell it all :P I got some stuff I could put in there aswell..
                        LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

Working...
                        X