Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you in the Triad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join your faction forum!
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
      I make your signature list look like a footnote.

That's right baby... *clicks fingers* I'm all that.
      Ditto. E-pissing contest continues.

What faction should I focus more on? Wrath of Nature(Or servants of circle), Blackhand, or Legion? Where will I be best used?:P

Comment

Originally posted by Seheren View Post

What faction should I focus more on? Wrath of Nature(Or servants of circle), Blackhand, or Legion? Where will I be best used?:P

Well, let's think about that.

You can spend all day humping trees and making the Exigo cry, slitting your wrists with the Colibrus faction or roleplaying that you spend all day marching in circles.

..In other words, Hands of Mundus, k.
        "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Originally posted by Vaelek View Post
          Well, let's think about that.

You can spend all day humping trees and making the Exigo cry, slitting your wrists with the Colibrus faction or roleplaying that you spend all day marching in circles.
          Well that just makes me want to start my own faction...

Comment

Well that just makes me want to start my own faction...

Just as planned!

*Insidious cackling follows*
            "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Come headbutt things into submission with kharn! Join the legion today for all the adventure you could possibly dream about,fame and fortune awaits!
              *Gets off soap box*
              Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

Pssh. You try and have some friendly banter and people accuse you of digi-wanging. If I wasn't an evil cyborg, I'd be upset.

I'd probably stick with Wrath of Nature for the time being - Will can carry on massacring Exigo and Legion folk in the name of perennials and unsettled weather.
                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

Welcome to International Derail a Thread Week! This is thread number 132!

Winners will be announced secretly.
                  sigpic
                  Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

lawl Colibremo ^^
                    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
                      Pssh. You try and have some friendly banter and people accuse you of digi-wanging. If I wasn't an evil cyborg, I'd be upset.

I'd probably stick with Wrath of Nature for the time being - Will can carry on massacring Exigo and Legion folk in the name of perennials and unsettled weather.
                      I nearly pee'd myself. Lol.

Comment

I gotta get my head into faerun, when i saw the post "are you in the Triad?" I thought of something else, lol.

Comment

just so im clear, whats the procedure to get access to a faction sub-forum, again?
                          Aggribayl Blakfyre - The man known as Bayl, aka Little Red Riding Hood, aka The Shield, aka Mr. Leaving, aka Kyle Rendell
                          Cryok, Son of Frigiss - aka Fross-Choppa
                          The Kegfists - Dwarven brothers likely to die under eachothers' axes
                          Jarvis P. Bloggins III - Gnome with a Long Title
                          (And too many more to bother listing)

Comment

When you join a faction you should get access to the main forum and the relevant subforum. If you haven't, let the DMs know
                            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

loltrytribe
                              Originally posted by ThePaganKing
                              So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Working...
                              X