Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just entered Sundrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just entered Sundrum

Alright, as it stands, I have just created my character. And have been put on the ship, which I assume is the first place you go. There are certain things you have to do their, to get off the boat I assume. And I've done all I can. Except for finding the Captains ring. I've spent alot of time just looking around the boat. And talking to the various people. I'm not looking for spoilers or anything. Perhaps just a hint. Because the ship itself isnt very entertaining. And the lack of interaction with anyone is disheartening. Im sorry if this is not in the right spot. Or if it's been answered to already. I searched the forums and found nothing about it. Thanks in advance

-Drkimig

I'll send a PM so as not to rally people going "NOOOO!"

Comment

The ship has four levels, have you tried going into the lowest?
      Originally posted by Saulus
      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

And the "Z" key is your bestest friend if your character does not have some form of low light vision.
        Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
        Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
        Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
        Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
        Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
        Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
        "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

Actually, your best friends are the Red Blades, and you really should join them
          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Haha. Lowest level, which I assume is the Bilge, it will not let me enter that area for some reason. My character just stands there. -

Comment

WASD keys.
              Originally posted by Saulus
              Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

You can navigate onto the transition using the WASD keys for movement
                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

Thanks to all. To be honest, I've never used the WASD keys in NeverWinter Nights. Thanks again. =)

Comment

Well using WASD keys causes lag, so it's encouraged not to use them except for brief moments.
                    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

actually, WASD lag is no longer an issue.
                      sigpic
                      Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Well excuuuse me!
                        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

WSAD may not cause lag no more, but it can cause the occasional 'hiccup'

It's happens to me now and again, I'd be walking along, then as soon as I let go of the keys I blip back a short distance back. NOT fun to happen when running from bad guys.
                          Dice Rolling Site
                          Pathfinder SRD
                          D&D SRD
                          SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Doesn't anymore! Our new server shouldn't have any problems with WASD causing lag.

You can tell I didn't refresh this topic before replying.
                            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                            X