Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were are the "Events"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were are the "Events"?

Ive been playing here for a week, and not once have I seen, been able to say hi, *contact*, or introcuce myself to any DM? and yes, I know the DM house rules, , in fact, all the things on that ettiquete list are common sense. All I wanted was to say hi, and show that if ever there is an event, in this small community, I sure would like to be involved. Are you short Dungeon Masters? I can DM, were do I apply? The reason Im posting this is because I find that this server is the closest PW out there to PnP. I dont want lack of things to Do to ruin it for me. It would be a shame to change from this awsome find of a world, due to lack of Events. I was imediatly so impressed with all the scripting work/level design/and true PnP rules, that I instantly fell in love with this place. There are some great players here as well. And of cource, ive met a few dimwits , but ever Server has a few. The good thing is , the rules here are designed to turn off players who like to farm and power level. This also impressed me. Finally a Rp server, really and truley didicated to ROLE PLAY and PnP emulation. I really hope I can at least be pointed in the right direction as far as when Events are held. I would also like to help in any way possible. Its been alittle while since i used the DM tools, couple months. But I always really enjoyed it, and am not to shabby at using the clunker too.

FootNote:
    The DM ettiquete rules are soooooo true.
    common sense people, its not the easiest set of tools to work with , and that is an understatement. Perhaps players who constantly violate this should be forced to DM for a week. LOL. Then will see how fast they are. lol. Its tough, i know, KEEP IT SLOWWWWW , and thats an understatement as well.

If you look at the top of this web page, you'll see a link that says Jobs. That should tell you how to apply.

DMs are around, but some have had to take breaks lately for work, school, etc. It's a continuous cycle filling the gaps.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Gotcha. Thank you

Comment

Also we are in the planning stages right now of several things which should get everybody involved. Watch this space, things should liven up very soon!
        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Yay for livening up stuff.

Oh...and Eddie...stick around. You just happened to join during what seems to be a time of RL stuff ro amost all the DMs at once. First time I have seen this happen since I started playing here. There is usually at least 1 DM on at any given time (quite often more than that). I'd say stick around another couple weeks and things will probably be back to normal and..*cough, cough*...eventful.
          Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
          Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
          Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
          Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
          Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
          Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
          "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

They're also in the midst of a developing frenzy, so sit tight. When you see them, it'll be with shiny new content.
            Originally posted by Cornuto
            Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by roguethree View Post
              They're also in the midst of a developing frenzy, so sit tight. When you see them, it'll be with shiny new content.
              Very, very true!
              "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
              -Bill Maher

Comment

Was out of town and just got back today.

Comment

And yeah, do aplly please
                  "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

I assume you're also at a disadvantage by joining during the big Spring Break season.

Comment

I'm running plots right now if people want to get in the game

Comment

Hey man all the DM's on here run some pretty cool events. But like everyone said most have been out of town, spring break, you know....life. But yea they are working on improving all the time. Trust me events happen all the tiem. Sometimes they are just small little 1-3 person evenst all the way up to everyone events. But just stick around man..its pretty cool here.
                        There is a fine line between genius and insanity.....I have replaced that line with a trout!!

Mara ...Red Knight Follower/ Member of the Red Blades

Yasia .....Red Wizard

Elizabeta .....Rogue

Lillith......Cleric/Wizard

Comment

Tick tock, tick tock

Wind Chimes

Crickets

1.5 months / / 0.0

Comment

In the past three days my characters have been involved in at least four 'events' and quite a few more little conversations with NPC's and the like. Same thing with a few other players I've chatted with.
                            James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

Yeah, dude, you must be missing them. They've been logging serious client time, lately. Like, unhealthy amounts.
                              Originally posted by Cornuto
                              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Working...
                              X