Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil Summons - Which most appropriate for M of Shrouds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Summons - Which most appropriate for M of Shrouds?

Hey, I'm looking at making a Master of Shrouds, and I'm wondering which of the evil alignments gives summons that would be most appropriate for the prc, ie, the alignment's summons become more wraith-like with levels. i've made a couple test characters, but only seeing the first two summons doesnt help much. thanks in advance!
    Aggribayl Blakfyre - The man known as Bayl, aka Little Red Riding Hood, aka The Shield, aka Mr. Leaving, aka Kyle Rendell
    Cryok, Son of Frigiss - aka Fross-Choppa
    The Kegfists - Dwarven brothers likely to die under eachothers' axes
    Jarvis P. Bloggins III - Gnome with a Long Title
    (And too many more to bother listing)

GBX is the only person who would know the ins and outs of this class, and I doubt he'd be happy just telling someone. Half the fun is in the unknown

Also he's on vacation...
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

You'll mostly be summoning undead for the class, so the alignment summons shouldn't be an issue... as long as your character has animate dead, create undead, and create greater undead you'd be fine.
      Originally posted by Saulus
      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Yeah, the Summon Creature / Monster spells are typically outsiders, so you can go in any direction you want there. Most are fiendish critters, but they get cooler down the road, with devils and demons.
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

Ah - I see I misunderstood the question. Feel free to disregard my earlier post. And this one. Well if you really want to.

Yeah.
          Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
          X