Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Taking a Nap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Taking a Nap

Since I've noticed sometimes DMs just check the boards (understandable, of course), I thought I'd mention that the server is down, currently.

Just in case anyone perusing the boards is able to somehow facilitate it being brought back online.

Yeah, I did notice, it's a bit early for the Admins to do anything about it though
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Yes, some people ((obviously excluding myself)) tend to sleep during the wee hours of the morning.. I cant count how many times Ive called a friend at 6-7am thinking its like 1200 and feeling like an ass. As I am sure someone said somewhere, "Dont wake a man while he is sleeping, its bad luck."

Comment

Unacceptable, Uri! You should have the power to bring it back online this moment! This is an outrage! *Overturns the table, storming out.*

Comment

he is eating lunch "don't F with a mans lunch, he'll kill you..." that should be written somewhere too.

Comment

Actually I'm at work, and thus have little I can do

(Crazy Brit time, I know!)
            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Naw. Brit time is nearly the proper time, as far as I'm concerned.

Nearly.
              sigpic
              Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Never rub another man's rhubarb.

I have nothing further to add.
                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

*takes breath to speak*

On second thought, neither do I.
                  sigpic
                  Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Or eat his strawberry rhubarb pie. That will get you killed around here.

Comment

good, now you bloody damn addicted people can find something else to do instead gaming... you know... life is not only about playing stuff...

*goes play playstation*
                      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

bvbglhfgdflghgblblblg.

pfasfgbnfpgg?

Too many hours in the NwN2 chat waiting.

Far, far too many.

Excuse me while I grate my fingers into the salad for dinner.
                        "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Working...
                        X