Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Event Tomorrow - Be there or be square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Event Tomorrow - Be there or be square

An event that has been waiting a few years is finally coming to pass. I don't want to spoil it, but make yourself available online tomorrow in afternoon or you'll miss out

Of all the days to put it, you put it on the day I have a wedding to go to. Woe is me, for my eyes have seen... er, anyway, yeah. Bummer! But, good luck and have fun to everyone else.

Comment

*shoots himself*

Comment

start time (ish)?
        Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
        Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
        Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
        Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
        Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
        Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
        Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

You're running an event about me loosing my virginity?

It's been more than a few years in the making I can tell you that...
          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

...lol.
            Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
            "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Would be better if I die tomorrow, since I won't be able make it

I will just drink my ass off to not feel so much pain =/
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Swing...and a miss!

Big bunches of fun to those of you that can make it!
                Originally posted by Cornuto
                Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

AHH! Me too...

Comment

Guahahah, I can be there to soak up the benefits for you all.
                    "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Going to reschedule this to an evening on the weekday. I havn't picked one yet, but I think too many people are unable to make it at this time and it's pretty pivotal.

Comment

I'd like to know, for this event and any others, a GMT reference.

Thx
                        Hyrd - your favourite dumb Barbarian
                        Kastan Finner- the Fallen
                        Askeron-Necromantic lover

Comment

GMT is GBX time +5 hours I believe. Also Whoop whoop! I can do weekdays ^^
                          Zorien Rhys - Whatever...

Gordy Glunklerift - There is no greater discipline nor intellectual endeavour than the pursuit of magical aptitude and knowledge. And that makes me better than you, so there.

Comment

Well, there goes my plans for this afternoon, perhaps an alternate, less pivotal event can be whipped up for those of us who where planning to show?

Comment

Awww darn weekdays.. Ill be part of it but I wont get it done oh well lol.
                              "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                              The power of the hunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X