Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Switching Gears - Snoop Dizzog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching Gears - Snoop Dizzog

There's alot of development piling up that needs to be done. So people may not see me in game very much DMing, but that doesn't mean I'm vanished!

Some upcomming map related things revolving around me:

* Necropolis full explorable complete with awesometastic systems
    * Crypt of Colibrus fully explorable, with more awesometastic bosses and fun
    * Finishing the land holdings of Veritas.
    * Finishing the second stage of Argyle Keep

Some systems that are being done:

* Respawning/Dynamic traps
    * New variable spawn systems, such as different creatures at different times
    * Random loot containers with random locks/traps, etc.
    * Refactoring of crafting system to be less complex, more intuitive, and completely fleshed out.

And a great deal more. We're trying to get you guys more enjoyable pass times in game.

Also, if anyone has mapping skill, we have soooooooo much that is planned that could do with some helping hands. We obviously have a level of quality we try to maintain in Sundren, but if you think you gots talent hit us up. We have pleeeeeenty of ways we want to expand Sundren.

Very cool stuff, though I was stunned (literally) when I discovered the random traps.
    Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
    Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
    Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
    Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

*gets the pointy stick of smiting*

So who's got mapping talent?

EH!!?!
      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
        *gets the pointy stick of smiting*

So who's got mapping talent?

EH!!?!
        *looks like he is too scrared but then he raises his hand* me?

Comment

Current mapping staff excluded of course XD
          Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
          X