Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Bios & Restricted Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Bios & Restricted Classes

On the Sundren website here we have a function where you can write up your character's bio, as I would like to hope you all already know. If you don't, it's under "Player Options" in the top banner.

Not only is this helpful to DMs when we want to make up an event for your character, it's also lots of fun, and can help you to get a really good feel for your character. Mostly though, it gives us a very good idea of whether or not your character does (or will) fit the bill for restricted class / PrC requirements.

If you want to play a restricted class, either outright or in the future, then the very first thing we will say to you is to write up a bio and link it for us. This way, not only will we be able to make helpful suggestions, we will be able to tailor your future event specifically to the history of your character, which makes it loads more fun for all involved.

One small piece of advice though - Never ever ever make a character with the outright expectation to be accepted for a resticted class. If we feel that your character doesn't fit the bill, we may well refuse you, making your character completely different from what you intended, and in my experience that leads to a very upset player!

Thanks for listening (reading) folks!
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Is there a section of the bio that is DM only, or what i write everyone sees. IE if they have goals for their characters they don't want other players to know about.
    Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
    Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
    Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
    Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
    Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
    Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
    Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

What I would recommend is put a basic 'overview' in your characters bio, and then perhaps add a link to it into a thread in the character request forum that is for your and DM eyes only.
      Dice Rolling Site
      Pathfinder SRD
      D&D SRD
      SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

There is a section in the character bio that only DMs can see in the bottom box
        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
        X