Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Class (Last One for now) - Master of Shrouds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Class (Last One for now) - Master of Shrouds

I couldn't get this one done until now. Master of shrouds, a neutral or evil commander of ghosts and spirits.

Master of Shrouds

Question!... is it's summoning how the Horned Harbinger's is? (can have multiple) and if it is, does it cancel out summons of a Horned Harbinger? cause if they stack i can see some super over powered minion mastering going on...
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Is that Concentration ranks or something else?

looks like Knowledge: Concenration or sumin.
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

They stack, yes, but you have to realize, you wouldn't be able to get 10 levels of both, and if you did, you'd be epic with sub-epic creatures So having like 4 mid level creatures running around with you isn't very powerful. Not to mention, the master of shrouds can only have one active at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
          Is that Concentration ranks or something else?

looks like Knowledge: Concenration or sumin.
          Fixed.

Comment

Looks good! Dont happen to remember which book its from do you?
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Libris Mortis.

Comment

There's a small spelling error on "special" in the requirements section. Also the word "master" under the "rebuke undead" subheading.

Are the summons he/she uses correctly tagged as spirits? Would a spirit shaman's abilities work against their summons?
                Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

*sings*

I don't want to see a ghost,
                  it's the sight that I fear most,
                  I'd rather have a piece of toast.

Bless you Des'ree, those lyrics do have sense after all!

I like the look of this class, though I must admit I'm slightly keener on the whole eye-lasers thing. Still - I'm now playing with the idea of a character who sneaks into people's houses and brings their bedsheets to (un)life as they sleep.
                  It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                  Sydney Smith.

Comment

Your job must truly be so engaging
                    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

Comment

Right now I'm drawing my take on the anti-undead eye lasers, using a mixture of whiteboard markers, biro and tipex.

Earlier I saved numerous children from possible death and dismemberment.

It's an odd job.
                      It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
                        using a mixture of whiteboard markers, biro and tipex.
                        You're scary.
                        sigpic
                        Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Right now I'm drawing my take on the anti-undead eye lasers, using a mixture of whiteboard markers, biro and tipex.

Earlier I saved numerous children from possible death and dismemberment.

It's an odd job.
                          Apparently so. Do they take off the special coat at meal times?

Comment

*pulls gun, orders pilot to take the thread to Cuba*

Well, I've just overheard my boss say that my contract expires on Friday (two days away) not a month on Friday as we thought, and defiantly not becoming a permanent position as I'd been led to believe! I feel it is now my duty to waste office supplies.

On topic: Tonight I'll put small sheets on the cats and attempt to command them as incorporeal undead.
                            Sydney Smith.

Comment

*pulls gun, orders pilot to take the thread to Cuba*

Well, I've just overheard my boss say that my contract expires on Friday (two days away) not a month on Friday as we thought, and defiantly not becoming a permanent position as I'd been led to believe! I feel it is now my duty to waste office supplies.

On topic: Tonight I'll put small sheets on the cats and attempt to command them as incorporeal undead.
                              You really are something else!

Comment

Working...
                              X