Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP my computer - extended absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP my computer - extended absence

At 0541 Saturday, after someone cast a mirror image spell and a few other buffs, my desktop computer passed away.

since i'm pretty much broke and can't buy a new one, my only chance of getting back into the game is to find someone
    who can fix it real cheap, which is doubtful. until then, the best i can do is flame people here on the boards.

edit: if anyone's in the toronto area and has a compy that can run nwn2 that they don't want, lemme know. i can repay you by becoming your best friend

Aggribayl Blakfyre - The man known as Bayl, aka Little Red Riding Hood, aka The Shield, aka Mr. Leaving, aka Kyle Rendell
    Cryok, Son of Frigiss - aka Fross-Choppa
    The Kegfists - Dwarven brothers likely to die under eachothers' axes
    Jarvis P. Bloggins III - Gnome with a Long Title
    (And too many more to bother listing)

Overloading his computer with visual effects worked! good job guys
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

bleh if you were more west I could have helped you, but noooo you had to live in the centre of the universe.
      Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
      Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
      Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
      Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
      Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
      Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
      Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Originally posted by cdnspr
        At 0541 Saturday, after someone cast a mirror image spell and a few other buffs, my desktop computer passed away.

since i'm pretty much broke and can't buy a new one, my only chance of getting back into the game is to find someone
        who can fix it real cheap, which is doubtful. until then, the best i can do is flame people here on the boards.

edit: if anyone's in the toronto area and has a compy that can run nwn2 that they don't want, lemme know. i can repay you by becoming your best friend

I could probably fix it for you pretty cheap depending on the hardware faults if any.

Waterloo is a bit of a drive from Toronto though.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Turn's out the ol compy486 was just temp tripping. reseatted the heat sink, stuck a new fan on, and i'm good. you couldn't get rid of me that easy.
          Aggribayl Blakfyre - The man known as Bayl, aka Little Red Riding Hood, aka The Shield, aka Mr. Leaving, aka Kyle Rendell

Comment

On a related note, i found out this morning that my laptop fell off the bed and the screen doesn't work anymore

Comment

Wow, sucks to be technology near you!

:P
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

i hear the screen is nice to have, but not really required...
                Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
                Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
                Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
                Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
                Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
                Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
                Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Working...
                X