Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alchemy and Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchemy and Arrows

Have alchemical consumables, such as Alchemist's Fire and Poisons, been fixed to where they apply to bolts and arrows, or do they still only work on thrown weapons?

can't say i know, but if you don't get any replies, you can always try it out in game. i get acid flasks etc in my loot every now and then, so it won't be long before you get the opportunity. when you do, would you mind posting the results?
    Aggribayl Blakfyre - The man known as Bayl, aka Little Red Riding Hood, aka The Shield, aka Mr. Leaving, aka Kyle Rendell
    Cryok, Son of Frigiss - aka Fross-Choppa
    The Kegfists - Dwarven brothers likely to die under eachothers' axes
    Jarvis P. Bloggins III - Gnome with a Long Title
    (And too many more to bother listing)

Comment

Acid flasks aren't applicable to weapons, as far as I can tell.

But I'll try it with Alchemist's Fire as soon as I find some.

Comment

Just checked our custom scripts. You should get these messages if you try to apply somethign to a weapon that is not "compatible"

Acid flasks can be applied only arrows, bolts, darts and throwing axes! (other weapons would be damaged or the character would hurt himself with the acid

Alchemist's fire can be applied to non wooden melee weapons and arrows, bolts, darts and throwing axes! (wooden weapons would be damaged or the character would hurt himself)

Holy water can be applied only to melee weapons and thrown weapons or ammunition!

Comment

Wonderful! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X