Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D & D online goes Free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D & D online goes Free!

So a few days ago D&D Online (DDO) went from a subscription site to being free... I plan on trying it but I can assure everyone despite its large membership base there are many flaws for the true D&D fan.

There are only 6-10 classes from what I remember on the DDO version and spells and such are limited. But most of all there will most likely be almost no RP.

But I plan to check it out just to see
    http://www.ddo.com/

It's been free for a while. It is fun for about a week if you enjoy hack and slash only.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

got bored of the hack and slash within two weeks
      Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

Got bored to tears of it in about 3-4 weeks, playing with a group of five every session.
        http://www.rwscreations.com/RWSForum/

Comment

From what I remember not all content is free either, just a small subset.

Don't you have to unlock (via your wallet) PrCs, feats, etc?

Comment

what a joke! they tried to make pnp into wow, it just didn't pay out like they hoped.

Comment

DDO had alot of potential, it could have been a really really good game. But they made it to where the levels were all jacked up when it came to spells. Not to mention its got warforged...ewww, + sundrens set up is better then the crap they through together.
              You feel as if your in a race later on and just playing wow with the way they are put together .
              Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

I got bored with DDO many months ago when they released a 10 day free trial. I played for a few hours before I wanted to tear out my own eyes.
                Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
                X