Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corps de Grace - Headquarters Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corps de Grace - Headquarters Update

Next update the Basement of this place was redone to fit the mapping standards of Sundren.

The original use of this area is lost long ago, so I had to make a small modification to explain a bit more of the basement since it has a "Wizardry Lab" in it. (The old resident was a crazy wizard). So you will find two Sundren Scholli in the basement who make use of this lab. They are basically helping out the Corps.

The areas have also been renamed to Corps de Grace Headquarters and Basement respectively from their old name Corsairs. I'm not sure who the current commander is, but his bedroom is a pimp pad now. I think everyone important should have their very own pimp pad. (Women not included).

Redoing the map kind of makes me want to run plots out of the place now. But alas, I must finish the Necropolis.

Loving the work GBX, I've already got a bunch of stuff lined up for Maevans new sexier Aquor and your new Sunite temple (shiny stuff = the inspirations)...
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

GBX is da King Pimp! Can't wait to see it IG.
      Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
      Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
      Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
      Originally posted by Machiavelli
      "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Working...
      X