Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message form Syne/Sapphire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*insert curse word here, here here, and here*

I miss Sapph...

This probably means I won't be able to get that crate full of Pocky like I wanted to. I love that stuff.
    sigpic
    Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Its Saturday here, and they finally let me take a break. But to clarify what is going on, we just got new tasking on top of our previous tasking, there are only 3 of us working, and we are not due to get more people for a few more months yet, and on top of all that we are losing some of the people from our sister division so we will more then likely get tasked again to help them also.

So, all in all my time schedule is kind of Fed, and my moving out in town is on hold till everything here calms down. But just so you guys know, I do miss you and I think about you guys a lot.

Love,
      Sapphire

Comment

come back soon
        Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
        Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
        Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
        Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
        Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
        Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
        Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

I'm going to try and squeeze Sundren in, But there is a small problem, I don't have my game disks and I can't seem to find where to download the game for free. I got my CD keys from Yuri.

Comment

Working...
          X