Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Good guys and Badies

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Good guys and Badies

Who are your favorite good guys and bad guys in Sundren?

Team Good: Peridan ((pretty badass for a good guy )) Aerick ((Will feels the love )) Mathel ((I just like Kelemvorites, he is RP'd well))

Team Evil: Clive, Adeodatus ((Both great bad guys )) Ju'eir ((Silent but deadly. Pun intended))

I am unbiased..I mean Usurper.

Comment

Well you can at least post who you LIKE.

Comment

I like Lo Pan

Comment

First time I saw that, I practically crapped my pants in fear.

And my favorite baddie is probably Clive. Love getting into fights with the bastard =P
          Characters:
          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

He looks like a zombie lol....

Comment

Oh geez.. this is tough. I've got so many. I'll limit myself to three from each good and evil alignment though. I do realize my alignments may be off a tad, but this is based off my guesses.

Lawful Good: Hano, Peridan, Cybil
              Neutral Good: Annie, Cirion, Aerick (aka Electus)
              Chaotic Good: Kathryn, Rastellia, Sehron

Lawful Evil: Pyras, Brom, Nocte
              Neutral Evil: Eira, Syn, Marrs
              Chaotic Evil: Logan, Mad Jack, Omnigalas

I would not be surprised if this list changes depending on my current mood.
              sigpic
              Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

I'm a little surprised to see Mathell considered part of team good.
                But, I suppose he does adventure about with the Triumvirate as much as the Thayans.

Favorite good guys?

Definitely Peridan, Aerick and Luther. That trio to me is the ideal justice league of the server.

I don't know as many of the villains, but I love both of the character Adeodadus and Pyras, and though I haven't RPed with him as often, Will is great for the chaotic evil swings.
                "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Sorry guys, I didn't think this thread would go anywhere, but since it did I have to lock it.

I know it's an innocent "Who is your favorite?" thread. However, there's a bit of a downside to popularity threads that I feel people can figure out without me having to explain in great detail. It revolves around the reason I didn't pick a player and instead pick Lo Pan.

Comment

Working...
                  X