Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Event Requests..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

request: a traveling salesperson or tradeperson to visit the Exigo camp and offer up for sale or trade a few rare items that could be used in enchanting, things that are terribly difficult to find anywhere else perhaps: cold iron boots, adamantine plated boots, elemental weapon enchantments, mossdale wood bolts for enchanting, gemstones, or even other unique non crafting items or accessories. i understand guilds store are a reward for guild players, but independent players would be thrilled at a chance for rare items or recipes too.

Comment

Phaz: This is already happening on an infrequent basis *pokes Tome* though I'm not sure about the exact nature of the items traded.
      sigpic
      Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Originally posted by grant View Post
        Is this the way it is implemented on the server?

By ranks do they mean your adjusted skill, or points put into it, like tumbling needs points to give the AC bonus?
        Ranks are specifically the points you put into the skill upon level up. Modifiers from Ability scores, class bonuses, spells bonuses, or item bonuses are not considered Ranks. As you mentioned, Tumble (and Spellcraft) are good examples. You only gain +1 Dodge AC for every 10 Ranks put into the skill.

And yes, I'm almost positive the Knowledge synergy bonuses are based off of ranks, on this PW.

Comment

hello MR/MRS DMs,

Need to take care of some cleaver business in sestra with the corsairs, concerning redwizards.

Dryn and Abathor will be on tonight the 11th round 6pm cst. Perhaps one of you would be available to help us with this?

ever thanks
          gbb

Comment

Working...
          X