Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry and goodbye 4 now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry and goodbye 4 now

Some weeks ago I got into an incident with some other players that led me to do things I would not do on my normal "me".

I know a time has passed but I finnaly got the guts to come and apolozige. I dont want to make this an excuse - and it is not - but I am experiencing some really awfull RL problems, so bad that I let then go up to my mind while I was playing, and somehow this triggered my rage on the day I discussed with other players.

I dont want to write names, but to the ones that was caught on this... I am sorry and beg your pardon, it was not me.

For such problems I am afraid I wont be able to play here for a time untill I can solve then and get some reason on my mind. I wanted to thank some other people that were essencial for me to remain here untill today;
    thanks Lane, for your support and beer drinking
    Hug and Kim, you made my chars shine and my will to play then greater
    Katera Im sorry, wont be coming back again for a time, plz dont tie me again =p
    Hasher my friend, till we meet again
    Other thanks and I'm sorry goes for PL and Doubt ... sorry dudes...

Again I ask apologize for the words I spoke and acts I've made. Hope you can forgive me and uh... goodbye for now.
    Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
    Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

I'm not the one who was affected, but I saw the whole thing and reported you.
    Real life happens to all of us, and sometimes it's harder to cope with certain things than others. You're forgiven in my eyes.
    Have fun wherever you go, I'll be expecting you back soon enough as Sundren is a drug very hard to escape... But please, make sure you kill off that annoying Zozma before you come back. >:C!

Comment

Holy shit dude! I have no idea what happened, but it seems big. I suppsoe it's alright, it seemed a sincere apology request, people may take it.

I just hate to watch you leaving, but I prefere that you do it if it's better to solve your RL stuff.

You know you can always count on me for hang outs and drinking. But sicne I gotta a girl, now I can only support you to catch them

Take care man, we will be waiting.
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

TCAT - J2X, you will be missed, enjoyed RPing with all your charas if you got live send me a msg sometime.
        LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

We have our bad days. Kick the dust off, make amends, and keep playing.

Good luck with the drama. I know how that crap ruins days and life. We'll all be here when you get back

Comment

It alwaya makes me sad to see a player leave over stuff like this, but whatever you have to do dude, then keep yourself happy first.

Whatever it is affecting you so heavily IRL, good luck and I hope it's nothing too major.

Peace dude.
            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
            X