Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teamspeak 3 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak 3 Released!

Go to teamspeak.com

Grab the client and connect to nwn.sundren.org!

Enjoy.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

<3 I need to get a new cheep mic in the morning.. any ideas on a good one that does not coast a ton?
    "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
    The power of the hunt.

Comment

I'm there too... all up in your base killing your mans.

Comment

It wants a port. What port is it?
        sigpic
        Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

It should offer a default one 9987.
          James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

Ugh. Now I have to remember my password.
            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Seeing how I am going to start gaming again I kept trying to hop onto the TS3 server but it wont let me connect, I keep getting this error.

<22:03:52> Trying to resolve hostname nwn.sundren.org
              <22:03:55> Failed to resolve hostname 'nwn.sundren.org': Host not found
              Everyone exept yourself is to blame, you say your not satified. Well okay... You can have it all. Everything you crave, money, pleasure wrapped in leather, fortune and fame. Just sell your soul

"I did not attend his funeral; but I wrote a nice letter saying I approved of it. " - Mark Twain

Comment

Used to be under that address, but the domain isn't reachable richt now, not even by ping.
                sigpic

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Richt now? Is that some crazy German thing?
                  Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Beats me.
                    sigpic

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Working...
                    X