Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thayan Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thayan Event

Remember boys and girls, The Thayan event will be held tomarrow (Sunday) at noon (eastern time). See you there.

Well, noon EST is in 7 hours and I just got home. I'm not sure I could be awake by then, and I'm sorry for the short notice. I hope my absence isn't inconvenient or anything - I wouldn't want you to postpone because I was out all night.
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

The event went down without a hitch, had some late arrivals, but it was fun and eventful.
      My next event for the Thayans will be held next weekend and this one will be for the apprentices.

Comment

gah!

i will be in the alps! through xmas.

i will discuss with you more before i leave.

Comment

It was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to all the new people in the faction. Well done Sapphire, and the new initiates.
          Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
          "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

*hugs Lauan* Thank you ma'am!

Also thanks Sapphire
            "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
            The power of the hunt.

Comment

Thank you, Knight. Also thanks to the invisible woman in the sky who possesses people
              Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
              Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
              -General George S. Patton

Comment

Do to Xmas Plans, We will be rescheduling the event for just after Christmas. This will be my last event until I get to Japan and am able to set up my internet and get back online.

Comment

Are we allowed to level in the mean time?
                  Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
                  Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
                  "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
                  -General George S. Patton

Comment

yes, I'm not going to restrict that, But remember this is a HIGH RP faction, and my eyes and ears will let me know if your not RPing, and no RP means no PrCs. So if I where you I would stick to RP more then LvLing.

Comment

Don't be afraid to log on your chars and just go around and 'do stuff'. You're not suspended from them on an event by event basis. I'm always around for RP, and/or whatever. If you need help, etc.
                      Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                      "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Originally posted by Gamling View Post
                        Don't be afraid to log on your chars and just go around and 'do stuff'. You're not suspended from them on an event by event basis. I'm always around for RP, and/or whatever. If you need help, etc.
                        Very true. It will be good to see more neutral parties around.
                        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

*nods nods* I did not mean to give you the impression that they where restricted to my/corny's Events. We would love to see you all go out and mingle, some of you have been doing that, the last event was just to be an introduction of the new guards of the Enclave. Being a military girl I was looking at how it looks better as members show up as a unit instead of one by one and have a chance of never knowing each other.

Comment

Working...
                          X