Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signus

Can they be used on other people, if you have one? I remember there was a time this could be done, and I confirmed this via the forum search function. How it's done, though, I haven no idea. I'm the dead person so I can't fool around with it to figure it out, but a companion had one in their inventory and was willing to burn it for me.
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

KNOW this about signi:

DO NOT try to give them to someone... they dissapear... :/

Comment

Its in the dialogue with priests at temples I believe. They used to give you an option to use a signus when raising a body.
      Originally posted by Saulus
      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

You can only use a signus on yourself.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Uh-oh.
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Comment

Was your body recovered by the person helping you? They should still be able to rez you so long as the body is in their possession, right?
            "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
            -Bill Maher

Comment

Yeah. It's just more painful this way.

Comment

Which causes the least XP loss? Resurrection from a player?
                Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

I don't remember the answer to that, sorry. I would hope it is player rez that is less, but who knows. I can see a lot of people exploiting that.
                  "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                  -Bill Maher

Comment

until the very recent change. the tempus fella had the lowest pen. followed buy player res.
                    followed by abbot followed by raise dead.

not any more though!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!

Comment

Actually all temples used to cause the same exp loss except the arbiter's stand. Player ressing was the same as these using raise dead, and the spell ressurrection was the same as the arbiter's stand.
                      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

oh. i was told different at one point. but the point is moot now.

anyway thank you to the sundev team for this decision. Here comes your conflict.

Comment

Working...
                        X