Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry

Had to log, whoever has the gem please send me a PM telling me what your going to do with it and I'll fill you in on more info. And I'll remember to reward the rest of you for the Rp, which I did not have time to!

*Grumbles as he goes off to school*
    Everyone exept yourself is to blame, you say your not satified. Well okay... You can have it all. Everything you crave, money, pleasure wrapped in leather, fortune and fame. Just sell your soul

"I did not attend his funeral; but I wrote a nice letter saying I approved of it. " - Mark Twain

I may as well not make a duplicate Sorry thread, and recycle this one... but to those I was working with when the Server reset for the evening, I am not able to make it back on. The time coupled with some loose ends in RL here are keeping me from getting back in right away. Hopefully I'll be bawk tomorrow.
    Dice Rolling Site
    Pathfinder SRD
    D&D SRD
    SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Never apologize--it makes you look weak.

And never negotiate with your ideological enemies.

Oh, and scare the general public so they'll vote for you.

Gah, sorry, I still can't get rid of the last 8 years of politics from my head...
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
        Never apologize--it makes you look weak.

And never negotiate with your ideological enemies.
        True, sundren is a wicked place! The players can smell your fear
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

I's scurred boss!

Sorry, had a Green Mile moment.

Comment

Sorry for those getting involved with my shennanagins tonight, seems my internet/computer and I are having a disagreement.
            Dice Rolling Site
            Pathfinder SRD
            D&D SRD
            SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

That might have been us (Zarak, Gilin, and Raina)... gonna post something on the RP central thread to "tie it up" hopefully.

Comment

Sorry for disappearing on those I was associating with tonight, my *&^%$'ing computer decided that it wants to crash repeatedly on me, forcing me to play doktor with it.
                Dice Rolling Site
                Pathfinder SRD
                D&D SRD
                SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Working...
                X