Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New blood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New blood!

First of all: Hi, I'm a new player. I went through the whole of sundren site in search of newbie-advice and could not find any pointers as to where I should go first.

Shaharan Hills and the caves underneath it is where I have roamed for the last couple of days and... not being a rogue and not having a rogue in my party, it has been quite nasty. Not to mention how we were mercilessly slaughtered by the chieftain once we got that far. Beating on a door for 5+ minutes is not rewarding. (I'm not too big in the strength department..) Nor is my companion!

Are there any other newbie-friendly areas nearby that we could explore? something to get a feel for the server.

Seeing as the _locked_ doors re-lock themselves within seconds of being beaten to a pulp, the caves at 'hills are not a nice place to roam.

All in all, not a bad start but it would be much better if the server wasn't 'locked' for us right from the start.

And don't be put off by my antisocial elf if you run into him somewhere!

I would suggest checking out the city and exploring there, perhaps visit the city watch for some adventure.
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Or alternatively, recruit some extra muscle and/or skill for your party. Sundren is designed to be a group experience!
      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
      X