Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont walk alone in Viridale i tell thee..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont walk alone in Viridale i tell thee..

Whispers around campfires and hushed talk in taverns tells of something awoken in Viridale Forest, something ancient and evil, it is said to watch and walk among the trees instilling fear and taking life.
    "Im a hero hunter, I hunt heroes... I havn't found any yet"

Hadavi creeps along the streets of Sundren City, hidden in Shadow, almost a Shadow herself. The cool night air does little to chill her, even with the little clothing she has on. She enjoys the ease of movement her garb allows, and the attention it draws. Tonight, her only concern is with the need to drink. Her head peeks around a corner, spotting two women exitting a tavern. Two might draw others, but, perhaps she could distr-- something said by the women draws her attention,

"Folk's talkin' 'bout somethin' awful comin' from them woods. Ah don' like it. Nah one bit. Can't even get a wink o' sleep, it 'as me up all night."

"Ye talkin' 'bout them Orcs?"

"Nae love, Ah'm talkin' them ghosts and goblins. Folks says somethin' is awaked an' such, comin' fo' our souls!"

"Tha's jus' fairy tellins. Ah ain' payin' them no nevermind, an' tha's fo' true!"

Hadavi smiles at the gossip.

"I told them he was awakening. Now... for a bit of sustenance..."

Comment

Working...
    X