Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Bounties

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Bounties

(This will be the new Bounty thread, since the other has fallen out of use and I can't seem to find it.)

Wanted
    Last edited by Satoshi; 09-10-2007, 11:13 AM.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Zelivean eyes the bounty, raising an eyebrow, mummuring 800 stags for a dangerous wizard like him? Not worth it.....

Comment

Upon seeing one of the posters, Ego writes 30800 over 800. Who the hell do they think I am...*he mumbles*then runs off wearing his disguise and invisible*
      Jonathan Portnoy - A pirate's life fer me ARRR
      Caleb Norte - The Green Half-Orc
      Ego Trip - Wizard Spectacularrr

Comment

Zel raises an eyebrow over the change. Now... That price is worth it!

Comment

A orange cat with a note attached to its neck is running around everywhere, the note Reads " Ego Trip is not guilty".

Comment

Seeing, the cats, which represent his godess, Valen is pleased.
            Going to the druids, the Deep Gnome 'adopts' a few kittens, and let's them follow the orange cat, wit notes saying: 'Any bounty hunter, hunting magic wielding Gnomes kills kittens.'

Rubbing his chain, Valen 'seals' another note to the bounty with an eldtrich flcker reading: "Kittens, free to good homes. Just follow the orange cat."
            There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Passing by the notice, James Leith gives it a casual glance and moves on...only to stop dead in his tracks. "Gross incompetence of magical use?!? What in the Hells does THAT mean? And what do kittens have to do with Gnomes?!?" He shakes his head and walks off. "Bloody odd land this is..."
              James Leith - Gone home to the Isles
              Iefan Gwyllym - Newly arrived!

Comment

A report to the guards of Sundren City was made in hopes of warranting an arrest on the suspect.

A Sun Elf was seen killing a man near Exigo Camp at the Sharahan Hills. The attack was provoked and was witnessed by many at the camp. The man that was killed was later resurrected by an bystander. The suspect resisted arrest by a local Paladin. The names of the suspect and victim remains unknown.

The description of the Sun Elf with yellow hair, brown robes, a wooden staff, and snobbish personality.
                "Thanks is best given in the form of gold." -Kyle Rendell

Comment

After days in hiding Ego turns himself in to the authorities. Angry at this whole situation he pleads not guilty. Not if but when proven innocent he demands compensation for all the time and money he lost while hiding. He also wants a public apology from Tamara Roth and her group.

Comment

After a lengthy investigation, a Cleric of Tyr dictates that the gnome wizard known as Ego Trip is cleared of his accusations, and the bounty has been removed. Likewise, the report on the 'snobby elf' has been dismissed due to the apparent nature of being both 'provoked' and the fact that two nameless individuals in an small nation would be hard to find.
                    Active
                    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Upon hearing the news of the bounty on Ego Trip's head being removed, James Leith sighs and mutters "Well so much for an extra 800 Stags...or whatever they call them around here. Still, I'm glad it worked out for him. I suppose he would have told me he was innocent when I caught up to him. Wouldn't that have been a fix! I suppose I would have told him to turn himself in and wouldn't have gotten the bounty anyway. Can't be capturing innocents but can't undermine the authorities. All's well that ends well."
                      James Leith - Gone home to the Isles
                      Iefan Gwyllym - Newly arrived!

Comment

Working...
                      X