Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sestrans At Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sestrans At Work

Within hours of returning to Sestra, as the sun sets, many of the forces and people alike come together to rebuild. The golems certainly caused damage, but once again, Sestra stood as one. As it always has. As it always will.

Cut stone begins arriving, shovels and other tools are dolled out to any and all pitching in on the effort. Beside them, the helmed figure Landristin assists where he can. Clearing rubble and moving stone blocks for the workers. The mood is quite cheerful as Sestra celebrates yet another victory in the face of danger. In this way, the damage does not seem as bad as it is.

Soon Landristin begins making the rounds to other workers throughout the city, bringing water, and roasted chicken and potato meals to the workers as they work through the night. He is sure to thank each and every last worker personally as he makes his rounds, even passing out gold coins to each worker, as inconspicuously as possible, showing that each and all are appreciated for their efforts, and perhaps, help pay for any repairs their own homes, farms, or shops may have suffered.

[COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
    [/COLOR]
Working...
X