Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquisition Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquisition Orders

A pair of Knights and Lucious' Apprentice, Casmot Faxxon, are given the following letter with the seal of the Enclave, and sent to the Exigo HQ to deliver it personally.

The following is a list of supplies to be purchased and shipped to Aquor for the Enclave:
    Shovels- 100
    Rope:
    • 1/4"- 150 yards
    • 1/2"- 75 yards
    • 1"- 50 yards

Pulleys:
    • 1/4"- 10
    • 1/2"- 10
    • 1"- 10

Processed Lumber-
    • 2x4, 12'- 100
    • 2x8, 12'- 100
    • 2x12, 12'- 100
    • 4×8, 16'- 60
    • 8x8, 20' - 40

Construction Grade Nails, Assorted- 20 Boxes
    Worker Uniforms, Colors:Yellow top, Black pants- 300
    Foreman Uniforms, Colors: Orange Top, Black pants- 20

When the product is delivered, have an Exigo Representative present for the inspection and payment.

Regards,
    Arcanist Lucious Tarvitz

They are then sent to Whurest to deliver a second letter of the same nature to the Iron Council

Dear Indomitable Iron Council:

I wish to hire on two of your stone masons for a large public works venture for the town of Aquor. These individuals will be housed within the town and paid very generous wages for their positions as foreman and supplied any tools they require. They will overlook the workers safety, direction and provide the expertise of their trade.

If you have any concerns, please leave them with my Apprentice that he may convey them to me upon his return.

Regards,
    Arcanist Lucious Tarvitz

"Hmm...", Dryn's fingers run through his white beard as he lays the trail worn missive upon his desk.

Taking fresh parchment and dipping a quill in the inkwell in front of him, he pens the following request to Julia Arvison:

Sister Julia,

It has been some time since I have had the pleasure of sharing a good ale and smoke with you. I fear it may yet be longer still and here I am laying before you a task.

Along with this note I have included a missive bearing the markings of the Thayan enclave claiming they wish for Whurest artisanship for some piece of infrastructure. I would like for you to vet this opportunity. I would know what it is they would have dwarven hands build and, if honorable, then I authorize you to negotiate terms and present the outcome before the Iron Council.

Stone keep you. Until next we meet.

Dryn Stonewhisperer
    Thane of Whurest
    Dryn sends his letter, along with the enclave's, with a runner tasked with delivering his words to Julia, wherever she may be.
    Last edited by kuscotopia; 02-06-2015, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Encrusted with snow hanging off fur-lined armour, Julia treads into Bristlebeard's Hollow to deliver two missives in person. One of them is sealed with wax; the other is not.

She hands both to the Thane and stops to restock her supplies before making her lonely way down.

---

To Thane Stonewhisperer and the honorable Iron Council,

I have conversed with Arcanist Lucious Tarvitz upon request. Enclosed is a contract covering the terms that Whurest's stonemasons will be placed under for the duration of their task.

If you have any questions or requests for clarification regarding the contract, inform me and I will send them towards the Arcanist as soon as I am able.

- Julia Arvison
      Once the seal is broken and opened, the second letter reads as follows:

This is a contract entered between the Thayan Enclave of Aquor (hereinafter referred to as the "Enclave"), and the Bristlebeard Clan of Whurest (hereinafter referred to as "Whurest"), for services rendered on [date].

Two stonemasons of Whurest will be contracted in Aquor for the duration to oversee repairs for damaged infrastructure, including but not limited to homes, walls, and streets; overhauling and complete reconstructions of buildings too damaged, or otherwise impractical, to repair with available resources provided; and the expansion of new buildings and plots that require development. The stonemasons will also be required to provide advice, assistance, and in extreme cases, personal labour in the events that the local workers of Aquor are considered insufficient.

In return, the Enclave will provide a wage towards the stonemasons equivalent to one-and-a-half (1.5) times that of a stonemason's regular wage, and complimentary housing for the duration of the contract. The stonemasons are permitted to prematurely end the contract if required to do so due to expedient matters regarding Whurest.

The Enclave expects the Exigo Syndicate and the Blackwood Company to provide protection for caravans providing any material required. Any material passing the Aquor gates will be placed under the protection of the Enclave.

The contract is estimated to last for a year from the time of commencement, after which both parties may renegotiate the terms should they wish the contract to be extended.

This contract will be governed by the laws of the Thayan Enclave of Aquor, and the Bristlebeard Clan of Whurest.

The agents of the authorised parties place their signatures:

[signature]
      Arcanist Lucious Tarvitz

[different signature when applicable]
      Longbeard Julia Arvison
      Last edited by Lugwy; 02-09-2015, 09:14 PM.
      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
      - Nessa

Comment

A new letter is sent to Whurest, left for the Thane and Iron Council.

Dear Indomitable Iron Council:

After the recent events with the Aquor Election now is the best time to begin the training of my workforce for our public works. If our contract agreement that Miss Arvison worked with me on was satisfactory and Whurest is able to send the two associates requested, an official notice of the contract approval from the Iron Council and their arrival in the Town would allow me to begin.

Regards,
        Arcanist Lucious Tarvitz

Comment

Working...
        X