Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Triumverate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Triumverate

*posters are hung in each city of Sundren in prominent view*

WANTED!

DIVINE PRACTITIONERS OF TYR, TORM, AND ILMATER

For crimes against the peace loving citizens of Sestra and the courageous men and woman of Myrkul, Colibrus, and Bane who protect them.

10,000 GOLD STAGS!

FOR THE CAPTURE OF ANY TRIUMVERATE MEMBER WITH DIVINE ABILITIES WHO IS REMANDED TO SESTRA FOR TRIAL.

Anyone incapable of confronting these outlaws but who provides information leading to their capture will be justly rewarded. Please refer all questions to:

Magnus
    Commander
    Cheers!

Vandriel spots the poster in Port Avanthyr and her steps slow to a halt. The more she reads the deeper she frowns. After staring incredulously at it for a while she gives up a frustrated sigh and keeps walking.
    Eurozone

Comment

Unsurprisingly, the posters are removed from all of the major settlements (save Sestra) by various persons, authoritative and not.

Comment

A slender, weary-looking Elf shakes his head in consternation upon spotting the poster. As he wanders away he mutters to himself about Banites' ability to spell.
        UTC+8
        Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
        Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post
          Unsurprisingly, the posters are removed from all of the major settlements (save Sestra) by various persons, authoritative and not.
          Julia is one such various person of mention, a dour-faced woman making her rounds and pulling down any posters appearing in the Port. Passersby with keen enough ears would be able to catch choice bits of commentary such as "flaming crock", "butt-wiping implements", and "waste of good bloody paper".
          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
          - Nessa

Comment

Working...
          X