Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Call Goes out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Call Goes out

A hooded man has been seen travelling around the taverns and inns of the valley, conscripting adventurers for a task that will require courage, skill, and above all discretion.

((This is a pending event for mid- to high-level characters that will be spread out over 3 mini events in the coming weeks. Those interested please indicate so below, but keep in mind that the employer is seeking good or neutral sorts who can keep their mouths shut))

Brigadir will be seen signing up for the work.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem
      keep in mind that the employer is seeking good or neutral sorts who can keep their mouths shut))
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jhickey View Post
        Sorry, not every quest can be a free-for-all. We'll do something for the other guys soon.

Comment

River listens to the pitch, taking some notes to pass along to attache', Aldym. A call for discretion was an instant attention getter for her, after all.
          River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Carefully listening to the hooded man, making careful note of his feathers and voice. upon leaving the inn he casts a Sending spell focusing on the hooded man

"If a Ilmateri priest can aid you, I am willing but would require more information on the task."
            Last edited by jarlexel; 01-04-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

In the open-air watering hole before the Stouthammer brewery, Julia can't help but grimace, though she is willing to offer a sword arm.

"Well," she grumbles, fingers twitching longingly as she glances towards Noland and the wares laid out, "I suppose I could stand one more thing to keep quiet on."
              But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
              - Nessa

Comment

"You pay me and you'll get the whole package" A slightly tipsy Zhvey says as he signs up for the job
                "Work, earn, enjoy, repeat" -Zhvey
                "We are so busy filling this world in hate and pain that we miss out on all the beauty of it" -Alyssandra De'Whelm

Comment

Andrew, sprawled out on a bench after too many ales the evening prior, hears about a hiring opportunity nearby. He opens his gummy eyes, blearily listening.

"Well, shit. Guess I do need some coin."

He picks himself up, and tries to make himself presentable.
                  Characters:
                  Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                  Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                  If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Originally posted by jarlexel View Post
                    Reads one of the flyers then folding it and tucking it into his belt pouch
                    Andrew, sprawled out on a bench after too many ales the evening prior, is smacked in the face by a tumbling flyer. He opens his gummy eyes, blearily reading.
                    ((Clearly some adventurer already couldn't keep his mouth shut and started mass marketing the poor hooded man's secretive hiring?

Comment

And the players need to do more than skim, apparently. *cough* edited *cough*
                      Characters:
                      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Lucious nods to the mans request of discretion and prepares his things.

Comment

Originally posted by Peridan View Post
                          And the players need to do more than skim, apparently. *cough* edited *cough*
                          (( What he said and done the same ))

Comment

Dove

Dove hears rumor from a trusted friend of the possible job. she would seek out this hooded man and if she crossed paths, she would say the following:

"I am a singer of the weave. My song enhances ability and talent for those who strike out for a purpose that is not evil. Alone, i am not a warrior, nor a killer, but such folk are made better by my song.
                            I can walk invisible for a time, and am willing to bring the fallen back to a place they can be saved. I think that most ventures that involve risk need a person or a position like me. Consider that not all parts of a warrior hold the blade, yet all are needed to swing it to effect."
                            Smiling warmly, she continues.
                            ". . . . count me in."

Comment

Chime seems curious and interested in the mans hushed conversation.
                              GMT -9

Comment

Working...
                              X