Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Honor of the Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Honor of the Dead

Selas Feallan, born citizen of Sundren City, Chancellor of Sestra, and Priest of the Dead announces that he'll be holding a mass ceremony for those seeking the favor of Myrkul during these harsh times. The ceremony is to be held near Elthazar River and is open to all within the valley. Weapons will be checked and the aggression and war crimes of the Legion and their allies shall be pardoned for this one day only, as it is a time for the dead and not the concerns of the living. Those who decide to stay within the State of Sestra shall be given food, a blessing of old age, and a pardon pending our Marshal Datton's will. Attendance is mandatory for all Sestran citizen's less pardoned by a magistrate of the Datton Administration. Citizens must wear white skull face paint in honor to the Lord of the Dead less they donate a minimum of five thousand stags to the Church of Myrkul or the Datton Administration. Skeleton and ghost costumes are encouraged with the best outfit being rewarded double rations for a month and a week off of work.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

*reads the missive, nodding to himself thinks:*

Even the dead will attend. I only hope the Chancellor accepts my pale face in honor of the dead.
    [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
    X