Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnage at the old Trading Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnage at the old Trading Post

Those who might dare go to the Trading post would find a more ghastly sight than usual. The bodies of slaughtered bandits have been impaled in the old post, and other bodies have been thrown into a burning pile. Through the carnage, one would find a note in front of the old Trade House, which would read as such:

"Witness the fate of all those who disrespect Bane's fearsome might."

The meaning of this scene is not entirely clear. Some might guess that a member of the Black Hand came to the bandit camp, and killed the bandits to make themselves feel mighty, or maybe it was someone trying to gain favour with the Banites. What is known is that there is one hell of a mess.
    We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

As days past, the scene is looted by more bandits and the crows begin to feast on the dead. The few bandits that are able to read make foul jokes at the expense of the Black Hand, others coward or remain silent.

Hearing of these acts, one Sir Charles Warflowers of House LaCroix is heard openly calling it yet another act of cowardliness by the religious terrorist group known as the Black Hand. Stating, 'At least evil is killing evil, the dumb bastards.'

In shadier corners of the valley, the criminal underground is full of whispers that a so called 'bandit king' known as Buckskull has now turned his attention on Sestra and is planning raids. Others are quick to dismiss such rumor.
    Last edited by Atmosphere; 06-28-2014, 12:29 AM.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Once Datton gets word of the rumors, he immediately puts out word to the people of Sestra to not fall into petty rumors, that praying for Banes wrath on any bandit or vagabond that attempts to bring such chaos to Sestra.

He also sends out a letter to all his magistrates

Magistrate (fill in the blank),
      Someone must look into the these rumors and this Buckskull as soon as possible. Asscess the level of threat and deliver a report immediately. If they happen to be a real threat, I expect a counter plan to be in place.

Fear no one more than Lord Bane

Marshal Hashart Datton
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

*Magnus responds via a sealed missive*

Marshal,

I will make my way to Sestra immediately and begin investigating these rumors. I will report as information becomes available to update you of my progress.

In the Dark Father's Service,

Magnus

Deputy Magistrate, Assistant Defense Administrator of Sestra
        Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X