Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Figure

As many have heard of the armored man who demands sacrifice to Colibrus, they'd know well of his abilities. He appears mid day outside of the Second Wind, however this time an armored skeleton would accompany him. As he walks forward a Legionnaire would quickly escape east to report such, at least he would assume but has no care. He walks past a Thayan Wizard and his Knight to his side - the Knight would withdraw his weapon but make no action.

Damian would then withdraw a parchment from his side placing it upon the Blackwood Post and then stabbing a wickedly looking iron dagger into the parchment to hold - it reads:

Dear inhabitants of Sundren Valley:

You've taken quite the joy in walking the nights with no worry, and you have forgotten to whom you should be paying tribute. Let the true men and women who serve this valley remind you of what does matter. Pay your respect to Him as He is fear, He is tyranny, and He will be the ultimate controller of this valley. Pay your respect to the Lord of Bones, who, along with his priests, controls your passing and suffering. Pay your respects to the Dark Father, who controls blood and nobility. Those who do not pray, those who do not pay respect, those who do not offer sacrifice will soon learn why these Three should be honored.

An unknown type of blood would be wiped among the bottom of the note.

These banners along with wicked daggers will be seen placed throughout the valley - near paths toward Mirakus Post, Aquor, Sundren Portal, Avanthyr, and of course Sestra.

((Updated thanks to Fury!))

It's rather odd that River would happen to have a red pen on her, but nonetheless, she puts it to good use and begins correcting all the blinding grammatical errors on each flier she comes across, then leaves the note "Illiteracy and illegibility does not inspire fear" written at the bottom.
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

A man, nondescript and unremarkable, reviews an edited scroll.

"The critic should perhaps not engage the literature in such a fashion. The red-penned would-be editor is as inattentive and incomplete as the author. Hm."

Comment

((What was to just be a fun post to add to RP has gone wrong. I reviewed and updated it and was simply thanking Fury for mentioning the errors I didn't notice. Apparently my attempted literature is as bad as my characters. Would a DM fix it with proper wording in red and such so we shall continue the RP! Thanks!))

Comment

A charitable samaritan of an editor would discreetly but diligently see to the mechanical improvement of all of the recent proclamations of doom.

Comment

After Damian had seen such corrections at one of his "attempted" flyers, he would decide from there-out to stick to his sword rather than pen.

Comment

The young Lathanderite is seen tearing down the flyers and tossing them in the fire, muttering about how these types never seem to show up when she is around.
              Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
              Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

A hulking blackguard, hearing of the flyers being pulled and burned, grumbles.

"They never have the balls to do that when I'm around."

Comment

Olivia would totally tear them all down in front of the grumpy, hulking blackguard.
                  Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                  Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Chime smiled at her companion, then gestured at one of the notices.

"You know, I heard that the man who has been demanding blood here was caught."

The pretty blond ran a hand carefully over her hair, smoothing down a wind blown strand.

"It seems that one of our fair nobles took exception to the horrible demand and simply struck the man down. Just one mighty blow."

The woman mimes a sword stroke, though the gesture seems more in line with a dancer then a fighter.

"It is all very heroic," The silver haired women continues on brightly.

"Dashing sword fights and beautiful priestess saved. Why, it's almost like a story!"

The woman gives a merry laugh then twirls and prances toward the river, still softly filling her companion in on the latest gossip.
                    GMT -9

Comment

Working...
                    X