Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games We Play ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Games We Play ...

Invitations are dispatched to the noble houses and prominent merchants:

Lords Miro Zenten and Edmir Ashby cordially invite you and one guest to the union of their Illustrious Houses through bonds of joyous matrimony.

Ceremonies shall begin at [1:00 Pacific, Sunday, April 13], followed by reception and entertainment.

\\ Event for the Nobles and their guests! If you're interested in attending and are a Noble PC, or have been invited by a Noble PC, please post your availability for the upcoming weekend(s)

\\ Update! Looks like Sunday, April 13 is what we're going for at 1:00PM Pacific!

((Either dates work for me, so long as it's not before 3pm EST))
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

(( Is there a minimum height requirement? ))

Comment

(( The weekend of the 12th/13th would be better for me, and should be available any time.))

Olivia sends a reply back, stating that she and her husband Kimaris will attend.
        Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
        Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

(( I am the opposite of Onyx...

5th & 6th are easier for me... Though I may be able to find time on the 13th. ))

Comment

I could attend if able whenever! I have no specific plans for either date, though I'm not sure as to if anything may come up between now and then.
            Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
            Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
            Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
            Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
            Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
            Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

[ Barring life issues, I may very well be able to make any of those days listed, provided it's afternoon PST. ]
              But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
              - Nessa

Comment

River RSVP's for herself and Byrun.
                River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Thresh, quite startled Esmond wasn't simply messing with her, sends her reply along as quickly as possible. Still rather pink cheeked as she bites her forefinger.

"Wonder if a. Tailor will take. In the left sleeve of. Any dresses."

((All of these dates work for me! EST, in the afternoon are the best times.))
                  I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    River RSVP's for herself and Byrun.
                    ((Not too early on the 5th, and I will be alright. Even though I'm certain this is an evil plot by the Northern Watch to steal Byrun's Lucky Charms.))
                    Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                    Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                    Well, you've probably missed it
                    There was never anything there
                    In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Originally posted by cmosier View Post
                      ((Not too early on the 5th, and I will be alright. Even though I'm certain this is an evil plot by the Northern Watch to steal Byrun's Lucky Charms.))

He's on to us!
                      "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Originally posted by OnyxTigress View Post
                        (( The weekend of the 12th/13th would be better for me, and should be available any time.))

Olivia sends a reply back, stating that she and her husband Kimaris will attend.
                        12th/13th better for me as well, actually. Could possibly make the 5th.
                        Aleister Kimaris - Dragonblooded Knight of the Northern Watch

Comment

Let's aim for the 13th, starting at 1:00pm Pacific!

If you haven't already specified, let me know which character you intend to bring and which noble house they belong to or were invited by.
                          Last edited by Fateful Encounter; 04-03-2014, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Quintin Ulsteris will send an affirmative reply that he will indeed be attending, hopefully alongside his wife, her schedule permitting.

>o to Lugwy.
                            Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

[ Crossing my fingers!

It'll have to be late afternoon EST, though. I work the 13th, half day. ]
                              But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                              - Nessa

Comment

Working...
                              X