Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A message to Tuatha Members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to Tuatha Members.

As the wind shifts and a sparrow lands on your shoulder. A note is attached to his leg and reads:

“Members of the Tuatha,
    An important junction in our order approaches and must be handled with care. Thresh Starweaver has initiated an opportunity for us that is both risky and potentially bountiful. A meeting must be called in order to make clear the nature of this endeavor and discuss the way forward. The Elders will help drive our actions forward.

-Nora Windwood.”

((This goes out to all Tuatha Members. This meeting is vitally important to the direction that the faction will take in the coming weeks. Please make every effort to be in attendance. In addition, it would be extremely helpful if you posted the name of your Tuatha character so the DMs and players who wish to coordinate things can have an easy list to work off of. Doodle: https://doodle.com/r5yz97zupciz8wpy#table

Finally, several people have approached me about characters that intend to join the Tuatha. Please also post those characters names in this thread so we can start working on getting those people who are interested included.))
    Characters
    Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
    Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
    Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

/// Doodle needs to decide timezones. It says this has been made with EST timezone in mind, but it correctly recognizes my timezone as CET. All the times are 00:00, 01:00 and 02:00 - Are these CET or EST?

I can't start an event at midnight, and much less at 6 in the morning, alas.
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

((Sadly, I think that's correct. Because I'll be running it, and it'll likely happen during the week, the times reflect my EST availability, translated into your timezone.))
      "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Originally posted by [DM] Grinning Death View Post
        ((Sadly, I think that's correct. Because I'll be running it, and it'll likely happen during the week, the times reflect my EST availability, translated into your timezone.))
        ///that clears stuff up. I Know dave is europeanish, so the times and timezones git confusing. Ill take a look at it again.
        My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
        Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

//Why does everyone think I am europeanish? I'm in the pacific time zone.
          Characters
          Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired

Comment

((Breeze Thundersong should be able to make it since I have Internet back and the babies are home
            Active Characters-
            Breeze Thundersong
            - Needle of Mielikki
            Zinsbog Nightjaw

Retired Characters-
            Alistair Smith
            - Anointed of the Broken

Comment

((Jeb with be there a-yup)

Comment

//So is this happening tomorrow?
                Characters

Comment

...Yes? I thought I marked the time on the doodle.

Comment

//Ok, gotcha. Just clarifying.
                    Characters

Comment

once more just clarifying the event will take place at 7:30 EST... correct? or is doodle or what ever its called automaticly change to the users time zone?

its possible ill be a half hour late for this cause the start is pretty close to the nose picking ankle biters bed time.
                      Last edited by bipolar bear; 04-06-2014, 10:02 AM.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

The Doodle adjusts your times, based on your timezone.

But it's 6 PM EST.

Comment

Working...
                        X