Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Depths of Runedarrhyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(( Just a reminder about the delve which will start in Whurest this coming Saturday afternoon (EST).

Given the Disarm Bug, I suggest that all martial based players participating pick up a couple mundane weapons to use instead of your most precious heirlooms. We should have plenty of arcane might floating about to make the mundane weapons viable. ))

Comment

((Aside: When the next update goes in, those dastardly duergar will no longer use disarm, so if it hits before this event, you'll be clear to play with all of your favorite toys.))

Comment

((Final bump / reminder. Tomorrow @ 1PM EST.

If you can't make it, please let me know ahead of time.

During the delve Whurest will be closing access to its mines to outsiders. I ask that folks not participating to keep away from the mines until we are done. I will post up here when we have concluded and folks will be free once again to pursue duergar slaying nirvana. Thank y'all, in advance, for your understanding. ))

Comment

General Stonewhisperer,

You have taken a great part in my training, as you have done with with many young Triads. I would like to offer my aid even though I am frail without my divine powers, Perhaps you would be willing to continue my training from time to time as just a sword and shield.

Michael Zollas

Comment

While I'd love to come a) I didn't have time to get my parents (aka Evelyn Meriadoc) to sign the permission slip, and b) that's 1am for me!

Have a good time Ladies/Gents/Thanes!
            UTC+8
            Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
            Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

My commiserations to the blood of House Meriadoc.

It looked a bit dicey for a bit, but work doesn't require me on that day, so barring the unexpected I should be there!

Comment

I would like to open up discussion on preparations.

In light of that lets get that final show of hands. Who is attending and what they are good for.

Krya - Fighter + scout - backup support casting

Krya will be there. so we have a competent fighter with a bit of scouting and diplomacy. She has a fair number of wands and scrolls to support wagglers should their wards fail.

I think we should bring some timbers should things get dicey and of course some booms. Though I know not if any of our party has the required skill with traps.

Comment

Alas, I overslept and was late. In my defence, it was 0300h local time.
                  Last edited by Intrepid42; 04-26-2014, 04:00 PM.

Comment

(( The mines are now open once again. Thank you all!))

Comment

Working...
                    X