Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trial of Selas Feallan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trial of Selas Feallan

(( warning, light horror writing included ))

From a distance it would appeared the man stumbled, injured, reaching out for aid, his Legion colors aged and torn.

"Perhaps a deserter?" One Legionnaire would state

"Looks like he couldn't hack it out there." Another replies

He draws nearer, and nearer, with a limp; the smell of decaying flesh would fill the air as the man's head tilts up and falls to his shoulder, his broken neck unable to hold it upright. Its clear this deserter has been zombiefied. It moans as its slain quickly.

An open faced letter for all to see is sown into his chest. It read as follows.

My Fellow Sundarian Loyalist,

I am afraid I have decided after much consideration to place my focus elsewhere. The continuous bigotry I have experienced, the hostility towards all my acts of decency expressed, and the lack of acknowledgement in my willingness to work with and aid in capturing shape-changing terrorist - all of these things place this citizen in awe at his own arrest. In awe that the Legion would take word of one who has fallen out of his own lord's grace over a priest who has encouraged economic growth through out the valley, unity through non violent ways, and who prays daily for long life of others. Take this zombiefied criminal, who I found dead, as evidence against me as I know you were in dire need of such. As for my trial, true Sundarians do not bow to the judgement of foreign born Legionnaires nor beast winged humanoids.

As for Michael Zollas, my accuser. I curse him with long life. May he live to see the death of all his loved ones. May he out live his functioning body whilst his mind stay aware of his decaying person. May he outlive anyone who would care to bury him. May he die alone and forever dance nude and nameless in the river of blood, endlessly screaming in pain with his lips sown shut. As the eyes of his own lord drift, may Old Lord Skull's gaze fall onto him.

As for those who unjustly arrested me, Chime and Olivia. By the authority granted to me by Marshal Datton of Sestra and the Gods, I declare you wanted on the accounts of treason and unlawful arrests in the State of Sundren. You are summoned to appear in the Sestra courts within the month to plead your case.

For A United Valley,

Selas Feallan
    Chancellor of Sestra
    Grey One of Myrkul

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

The young Legionnaire is thankfully not one who found the zombie herself, but it does not take long for word to reach her ears about it, as well as the contents of the notes themselves. Her usual cheerful demeanor diminishes for a brief moment as she hears about the desecration of the fallen Legionnaire.

"What does he take me for, a fool? Treason and unlawful arrests. What a mockery. At least now he has once again shown his true colors."
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Chime smiled brightly at a handsome young man before turning her attention back to the woman telling the grisly tale of the death priests response to his arrest.

She had been rather quiet through most of the story, her expression more lost then upset. Several times the pretty Sunite had asked the women to repeat a detail or explain what a word meant. At the end of the tale, Chime pursed her lips, seeming to be struggling with a question. She open her mouth, closed it, then finally asked in a soft, hesitant voice.

"So, do you think he's mad that we arrested him?"
      GMT -9

Comment

Working...
      X