Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyranus' Celebration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyranus' Celebration!

Tyranus can be seen posting crudely made flyers where he can and to those who he knows!

(Tyranus will be hitting 21 this weekend and to also celebrate me being here for six months im throwing a party! Everyone is welcome! People who enjoy Tyranus are encouraged to show up! Party will start between 6pm-9pm Eastern, on Sunday, and end late or when im too drunk to play because I will be drinking in RL to commend my hard work!)

That last one cracks me up F, Sa, or Su?

Comment

Well I suppose since Vlad is in the first picture he should show up :P
      Active:
      Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
      Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
      Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
      Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

OOC: omg omg omg I'm dying... I just can't breath.

Ahem. I will likely be sloshed from birthday-weekend-celebrations, but if I can get on late Sunday I will. Just don't expect Gil to be coherent.
        Giledan - Half-elf arcane duelist of Blackwood Company.

Grendark Nightjaw - ....

Comment

I am laughing my ass off at the cartoons. It looks like Vlad and Tyranus playing flipcup, Tyranus about to be seriously on fire, and then Tyranus exhuming the bunnies he dug those graves for in the forest...
          I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

I can't make it, i'm moving to Colorado Spring, Colorado and Sunday is my flight. *sad face*

Comment

Sounds like you and me need to party extra early!

Comment

As Vlad Teachs Tyranus how to be a bad ass he feels stronger after the intense training!

Comment

Lmfao!!!
                  Active:
                  Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
                  Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
                  Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
                  Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

Tyranus can be seen handing out last minute invitations to everyone he can find in the valley for this evenings party!

Comment

As the long, amazing party settles down and people start to leave, Tyranus can be seen cleaning up the mess and other things that need doing after the party ends.

Comment

Breeze can be seen crawling towards the door then stumbling down the path towards the Second Wind. Once there she promptly finds her bench lays back and passes out. In her drunken stupor she could be heard saying something about an awesome party. Although you might need to be semi-fluent in inebriated speech to fully understand.
                        Active Characters-
                        Breeze Thundersong
                        - Needle of Mielikki
                        Zinsbog Nightjaw

Retired Characters-
                        Alistair Smith
                        - Anointed of the Broken

Comment

Working...
                        X