Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posted at the Shrine in the Viridale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted at the Shrine in the Viridale

Written on Smooth Oak Bark and Posted near the Shrine.

Fellow Followers of Nature and Balance,

Cordially invite you to attend the Dryad Dance ritual. The Dryad Dance is a wild ritual of piping, dancing, and carousing that calls out any dryads or hamadryads from the woods around and empowers them to travel far from their trees for a lunar cycle after the dance is performed. Dryads and their trees are healed and revitalized by the dance. Your presence at this event will be a great boon to the Viridale and will help its slowly recovering health. Ritual garb will be provided.

Sincerely,
    Nora Windwood.

((This event is happening some time Sunday evening of the 2nd GMT (So afternoon for those in the states). This event is for all nature characters and those who were expressly invited. Please post whether or not you can make it and the race and gender of your character, as I am commissioning Chime for the outfits. Thanks all and hope to see you there.))
    Characters
    Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
    Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
    Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

During one of her patrols Breeze sees the oak bark. After reading it she could be heard saying excitedly, "Oh that sounds like so much fun. Maybe I'll even be able to summon a Dryad....well it'll be that or a Dire Wolf....Hehe....maybe I'll let the dance do the summoning." She could then be seen skipping off happily turning into a jog as she continued her patrols.

((Will make it if I can. I usually work a little later on Sundays. But just in case Breeze is a human female.
    Active Characters-
    Breeze Thundersong
    - Needle of Mielikki
    Zinsbog Nightjaw

Retired Characters-
    Alistair Smith
    - Anointed of the Broken

Comment

As Jeb makes his prayers at the shrine in Viradale, he notices the all too familiar handwriting of Nora's.
      *Sigh* Guess I have to show up to this, I better learn how to dance and all.

Comment

"Maybe I can. Catch our elders, as well. Lots to tell them. ... maybe see a. Few fairies? Hope so."

Thresh traces the tree bark sign, and wanders back out to her duties of sediment analysis.

((Absolutely will be there. And of course, Thresh is a female elf.))
        I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

The single eye of the Mhaornathil rests at the invitation for several moments. Then she heads off to the more civilized parts of the valley to collect supplies for the gathering.

/// I'll hope to be on, would be nice with a relative time-frame. Female elf - though I doubt you'll get her to dance...
          My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
          Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

After speaking with Nora Vindir tries really hard to be sure he will be free at that time

((Male half elf))

Comment

///caught the fever. Not sure if I'll be there
              My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
              Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

(( When it rains it pours...I have a family function, which I almost forgot about, tomorrow afternoon. I will swing online sometime around 4pm...but don't hold up the show for me! ))

Comment

sunday afternoons are a game killer for me.. the family demands attention.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

Sonofabitch- I am supposed to be assisting Mom of Borg during the day tomorrow I'll be home in the evening, but not in the afternoon. Once she has her clutches in me, getting away is damn near impossible.
                    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Of course it is. She has borg fists now, they're augmented.

Fury never asked for this. BT
                      I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

I'm down in deepest darkest Devon (on the start line of a race, probably should concentrate on that really... Mobile phones eh ) with all the dropouts I think we'll postpone the event until some time next later this month, it'll also save me from rushing back.
                        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

Sorry about this!
                            River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

((Later is good for me. With enough notice I can fabricate a reason to take off work. Late afternoon/early evening is best for me. Eastern standard time by the way. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are days that would need to be late for me as I tend to work longer those days.
                              Active Characters-
                              Breeze Thundersong
                              - Needle of Mielikki
                              Zinsbog Nightjaw

Retired Characters-
                              Alistair Smith
                              - Anointed of the Broken

Comment

Working...
                              X