Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beat down at Second Wind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat down at Second Wind

Rumors circulate that a certain Elven Mage attacked an unarmed Hin at Second Wind... Almost killing him, only the quick intervention of a paladin saved him from succumbing to his wounds. No sooner was the Him saved the Elven Mage struck again, inflicting incapacitating wounds on him for a second time. The attack was motivated by a non-descript amulet he wore around his neck.

The Hin was last seen seeking refuge in Second Wind Inn after the second attack.

It was noted that the Hin was unarmed when attacked. He was identified as a Colibrite, but not a member of the Black Hand... Nevertheless, the unmerciful attack on his person occurred and was witnessed by no less than four citizens of Sundren.
    Cheers!

*When catching wind of the rumors, Ramza gladly elaborates the following to those who are interested:*

"The valley is not safe, nor has it been for some time. This is not new news; however, this should serve as a reminder that the valley must unite and encourage stability and trade, lest we all become victims of unspeakable crimes."
    Ramza Xantheus "...for a meager fee, of course."

"
    Heroes need the weak to feel important. I say, teach the weak the skills they need to live on their own, to protect themselves and break free of the chains of charity and victimization. The Triad needs people to protect. I need people to succeed." -Byrun von Hellstrom

Comment

Thresh remains at her little spot, nearby the statue out front of the inn when not in her room.

To anyone actually speaking of sympathy for Colibrites, the elf would be reported as laughing obnoxiously loud. Before demanding they buy a wand, or potion, or leave her alone.
      I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Upon hearing rumors of this unprovoked and shameful attack, Landristin vows to respond in kind.
        [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

"That's right. Just released me."

Thresh sits atop her bar-stool, digging into a large salad as she retells the tale to the keep of the Second Wind.

"Little hin must have. Been a Black Hand agent, right? Why else would they have. Retaliated like that. And simply release me? No, you see. People forget. This is martial law. And they never read the. Sub-text of a law, either. No, no. Anyone would. Gladly defend a. Terrorist if it. Meant they had a. Soap-box to stand on. Backlash of a society. That's too complicated. Beyond its means. Hm? What I'll be doing?"

Thresh perks from her salad. Blinking wide, before offering a shrug and a smile.

"Running my shop. Not changing a thing. I don't run scared. And I don't fall for the. Tricks the people. Outside do. No, I won't. Change a thing. You'll find me. Beside the statue. In the fields. By the way - when you tell. This story later. Make sure to mention. A vote for nature. Is a vote against Colibrites. More signatures on my petitions won't hurt, afterall... oh yeah, and...

Princess and Starweaver, wands and potions~. Cheapest. In the valley. And non-negotiator. With the Black Hand. Before you go and. Buy from a Red Wizard, of course. ... don't forget the. Cheap part. That's really important. Yeah."

Sliding her plate forward, Thresh takes her picket sign and steps outside, to do as she is oft to do.
          I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Working...
          X