Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faith Marches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith Marches

In brief but powerful statement, the trio of mortal representatives for Sundren's Triumvirate impose upon the bustle of their temple's shared hall.

"It is our honor to speak in brief upon the matter of our friend and brother, Lord Dain Tornbrook. Lord Tornbrook has served his due time and fulfilled the tenents and commands of Tyr, Torm and Ilmater in equal fervor and with unsurpassed dedication. His service as High Judicator and the role he has played both as a leader and champion, are not overlooked by the role he has played to each of us as an inspiring brother in faith.

In his wisdom and with the blessing of the Even-Handed, the Lord Tornbrook has resigned his position as High Judicator and left the Valley, his task now as ever the good work in righteous quest where ere Tyr may lead him. In his place, we welcome Judicator Luther of the Even-Handed, to the roles and responsibilities the gods have deemed him fit for.

But we do not simply speak words and bow our heads. Our prayers are best spoken between the cut of a blade, justice wrought upon the unjust and the healing mercy upon those who lay themselves at the feet of the goodly gods. As such, we declare a new call-to-arms. A quest to aid the peoples of Sundren and drive back darker forces awaits those ready to serve. We do this in honor of those not with us and as a charge from on high.

We will brief all that stand ready for this holy mission on the following morn."

The proclaiming trio of church leaders are in full regalia identified as Lord Darius Blackwell of Torm, Lord Luther of Tyr and Martyr Melchior of Ilmater. They return to the privacy of their own audience, a line of Templars and Justices forming for those yet unburdened with another quest or task.

(( Event for Triad PCs. List your available times or PM me with what occasion works best for you. ))

///// Anytime after 5PM AST on the weekdays. Weekends I can be a little more flexible
    GMT -9

Comment

(( anytime is good just not Fridays.

Michael Zollas

Comment

Only night I'm not available is Thursdays 7-10pm
        "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

(( I've been out of commission due to a dislocated shoulder, but I'll connect with you guys just as soon as I'm able for this.
          I have my arm in a sling at the moment, but I'm gradually getting my fingers to work again. ))

Comment

Originally posted by DM_BAMF View Post
            (( I've been out of commission due to a dislocated shoulder, but I'll connect with you guys just as soon as I'm able for this.
            I have my arm in a sling at the moment, but I'm gradually getting my fingers to work again. ))
            I feel your pain. Reason I've been able to be on so much is due to having labrum repairs on my left shoulder... YAY for disability lol. Feel better soon
            Active:
            Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
            Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
            Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
            Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

Following the call-to-arms by Penitent Darius, Judicator Luther and Martyr Melchior a wave of questing knights exit the flying city and make their way inwards across the valley. Some join with the Helmite Justices patrolling the southern roads for periods at a time, others disappearing into the wild-lands of Sundren on yet unspoken holy missions.

The re-appearance of so many once sequestered Triadic Knights among the valley floor has an immediate and visible effect upon the goodly peoples they meet. Cheers and renewed prayers to the Three fall from the lips of sailors in Avanthyr, miners in Mirakus and the wandering refugee not yet home in one of the separated settlements.

Only weeks after the first call, an especially jubilant cry rises from the temple-barracks of the Three. It's said a long lost relic of the past, the legacy of the first Tormite Paladin in Sundren has been recovered - and with it, a being of great evil laid to ruin. The recovered reliquary stands now in the hall of martyrs, it's return to the church a beacon to all men of the faith.

Comment

Working...
              X