Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legion Responses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legion Responses

Olivia Blackwell takes note of this, being sure to report to the barracks as requested.
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Chime also takes the time to go to the Chapter house and listen to whatever is being requested.
    GMT -9

Comment

The Red Monk hears of this request and reports to the chapterhouse, where he waits quietly.
      Cheers!

Comment

Julia smiles to herself, as she leaves a letter in her wake at the Chapter House. The suggestion of a celebration, re-enactments of prior victories and heroic losses, to drum up Sundren home pride.

She also leaves a name attached to a simple suggestion. One Maverick Bell. To be contacted, on behalf of his desire to construct a museum, a perfect way of cheaply, and effectively representing Sundren's history and Legionnaire history, to build up more subtle desire to join the ranks.

Julia herself is readily available. She sleeps in the barracks, after-all!
        I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Fingers takes another drink from his enchanted mug and smiles.

"Tis a fine thing to be needed again," he thinks. "I have been working these damn roads, lanes, and pubs seeking knowledge, perhaps I can give a bit o' what I learned."

He takes one last drink, puts his mug inside his capacious pouch and walks out upon the Pioneer Road.
          Erolith Mornmist Undead Hunter
          Kraken Priest and crafter
          Fingers O'Hoolihan Inebriated Monk

Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned immaculate!

Comment

Working...
          X