Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can do Sunday, but I'd have to leave at 4:50ish PM (Est). I'd also be available anytime after 8 PM.
    "The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it." - Lord of the Rings: Galadriel.

Merin Millhouse - Local minstrel
    Rubert Renin - Wizard of little note
    Barathos Daneer - Ranger of the Viridale.

Comment

Thresh had a interest in this, and though she's not technically 'nature faction', I'd love to get her involved. She's an elf, and all!

I'm pretty available whenever!
      I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Chime is not in the nature faction either but she would also like to be involved if that is ok.
        GMT -9

Comment

I think I may be able to do the evening.. I will need the afternoon to figure out what to tell my wife that I cant watch "some country has talent" wish me luck.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

If that afternoon could be 14-15ish PM, or something alike, then expect My'athvin to appear. Im also in on the wedensday thing, so if this were early all the better to go easy on my beauty sleep (It aint easy being pretty)
            My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
            Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Unfortunately, I'll be in San Diego. Which is probably OK because Hutonton is still stuck swimming anyway!
              "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
              -Bill Maher

Comment

Would be great to see the new nature faction you guys have been putting so much time and effort into.

Comment

Can we get an update on this?
                  Characters
                  Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
                  Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
                  Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsDave View Post
                    Can we get an update on this?
                    To my understanding, the update is this: sunday afternoon EST timezone, in the sharran forest.
                    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Farmboy is right. I'm thinking around 4-6 P.M. EST next Sunday.
                      "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Next Sunday's plans have been cancelled, so I'm g2g to attend.
                        "The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it." - Lord of the Rings: Galadriel.

Merin Millhouse - Local minstrel
                        Rubert Renin - Wizard of little note
                        Barathos Daneer - Ranger of the Viridale.

Comment

I am planning to have Dryn make an appearance. Providing that is alright with you, GD.

Comment

Anyone who's nature related is welcome. And even if its tangential, they can certainly make an appearance.
                            "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait!
                              Characters
                              Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
                              Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
                              Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

Vlad may make an appearance, being Akadi's arrow and all
                                Active:
                                Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
                                Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
                                Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
                                Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

Working...
                                X