Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Club (not the weapon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Club (not the weapon)

It is rumored that the flighty Tymoran, Johanna Patson, has been going around announcing that she is forming a 'Club'. Perhaps it is little surprise that the details remain vague. All that is known is that 'all are welcome to join', that a 'secret handshake will be mandatory' and that only those that are 'really evil' will be excluded because 'those are just bad luck in any situation'.

There are some that tie these rumors to another one, pertaining the dismissal of this same Luckbringer from the Blackwood.
    Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
    (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
    Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
    ---------
    Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

"Interesting."
    Last edited by Lotus; 12-02-2013, 09:56 PM.
    Ghim Stonewall-Second eldest son of the Stonewall Clan

Thrar Eleman- Elf wanderer

Hollen Geiger- Musical genius

Comment

Rumor has it the first details have been unveiled:
      - members of the Club cannot do anything that 'summons skeletons'.
      - Members of the Club cannot do anything "too evil"
      - Members of the Club cannot suppress free will, or support Tyranny of the body or mind
      - Members cannot tell others what to do, except for when telling others not to tell others what to do.
      Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
      Krystl - Undefeatable

---------
      Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

*Edited*
        Last edited by Lotus; 12-02-2013, 09:55 PM. Reason: This is an in-character forum.
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

*Edited*
          Last edited by Lotus; 12-02-2013, 09:55 PM. Reason: This is an in-character forum.
          Krystl - Undefeatable

---------

Comment

*Edited*
            River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Rumor has it the Luckbringer and her councellors are still frequently meeting. She can even be spotted traversing the city, seeking information on any and all wealthy individuals; be they of noble birth or not.

Additionally, she seems to be spreading word that new or would-be adventurers should seek her out, as the Club is willing to provide sponsorship.
              Krystl - Undefeatable

---------

Comment

I WANT TO BE IN A SECRET CLUB but I can't keep a secret.

Michael.

Comment

Please define "too evil"...
                  Anton Kevali - Just happy to still be alive, and not to blame...
                  Sandalon Balachem - Holy Knight, and Companion of the Noble Heart

Comment

Working...
                  X