Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Night

Rumors go around the City and the Port that a few folks get together for Poker in Jimmy's Dice Den on weekend evenings. An invitation is always open, and to get in one should leave a message for Tyrsis for a dockworker named Daniel.

((OOC: Thinking Sunday night sometime, up to four (?) players per game))
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

((I will so be there))
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

I would love to join; but I can't. Out of pure curiosity, how are you going to make this work, and what play style is going to be used?
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

((There is an in game... thing. (that's my technical talk) That will allow for a number of different card games. It's really very nifty))
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

Comment

((Do we have any idea of what time for this?))
          River Swift

Comment

((How does 8ish EST sound?
            Characters:

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

((Perfection))
              River Swift

Comment

Rumor has it that another poker night (Veritas Hold 'Em style) will be taking place at Jimmy's this next Sunday around 8 PM EST. A sign on the wall reads,

"Go to the temples to pray, then come over to Jimmy's to play. Anyone unable to sit for a game to start is welcome to half price drinks at the bar."

The rumors surrounding Jimmy's are always a little shady, and it's likely that unsavory sorts will show.
                Characters:

[DM] Poltergeist :

Comment

The Lady River van Hellstrom hears the rumors, and makes a note on her calendar. Dirtbags and fist fights aside (as well as her uncommonly brazen shitty luck), the last Poker Night was enough fun to warrant another go at it.
                  River Swift

Comment

An ashen-haired woman scurries a little closer to a pair of drunken men after she watches them stumble from Jimmy’s Den in Cheapside.

Through their half-slurs and drunken laughs, she pieces together the rumor of a poker night in a few days time and commits the occasion to memory before slinking back into the shadows of a nearby alley.

Comment

Working...
                    X