Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triad Event: Of Holy Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triad Event: Of Holy Interest

Rumor spreads through the floating city of Sundren that Faucon DeOmbre, known member of the Triad, is aiming to lead his own investigation on unknown matters. Those of good will and ties to the Triad, who aim to serve the good races, are encouraged to contact him immediately. It is said he is making preparations at the Temple Barracks of the Triumvirate.

(( Event will be today once I finish brainstorming, setting up, and Faucon and co is ready to go. ))
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

After gathering those of the temple who would attend, Faucon leads them from the floating city of Sundren through the vally toward the Viridale forest. He is seen travelling with three other known members of the Triumverate, Presea De'Ombre, Andelain Dovenian and Michael Zollas.
    Ghal Narish, Battle-Mage
    Faucon De'Ombre
    , Triadic Knight

Ulriel Gabrieth, Devout of Lathander
    Noril De'nor, Archer ...
    Liem Ashcroft, Miner, Smith, and Weaponsmaster

Comment

*smiles quietly to himself as the locals speak about the precession, as he walks by the border agents*
      [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X