Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rainfall Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rainfall Killer

Rumor has it that there have been several murders in Cheapside recently, moreso than the usual amount of crime and corruption that seeps into the floating City. An investigatory patrol was sent, and never returned. As a result, the Legion is sending a group to find out what to the patrol, aided by local 'guides'. And although the killer's modus operandi has been to strike during particularly violent storms, many people discount the nickname given to the murderer.

But then, you can't call for help when the rain drowns out your whimpers of suffering.

((Event for Legion and Eboncoin, preferably level 20 or below. Sunday, October 20th, 3:00 PM EST))
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

I am pretty sure I can pull it off, I'll be there with Reinamar Legion-Side.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

is this going ahead today?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

That it is!

Comment

The Legion patrol comes up short, with nothing to show for its efforts. Not particularly well led, or well numbered, they were unable to find the killer. The people murmur amongst themselves of the incompetence that the Legion displays, but they carry on with their lives.

After several more storms, it becomes apparent that the killer hasn't struck since the Legion patrol came. The people take that at face value, and pray that the killer doesn't return.

Comment

Sorry, plans changed and I couldn't make it.
            Active
            Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
            Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Working...
            X