Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Hand agression in the Viridale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hand agression in the Viridale

A rumor spreads among elves and other people with ties to the forests of Viridale. A single heavily-clad Banesman has apparently declared the forest the property of Bane and cowed any would-be offenders to his word.
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Within the hidden places of the Viridale Forest, a fair-skinned gold elf hears tell of this from the elves that frequent nearby his campsite. Giladar takes the rumor very serious, considering the words of the forest corruptor and the armoured thug that called it 'Lord'. He puts out word that other Tel'Quessir should be wary of such threats - especially from the tentacle-faced horror of the deeper crypts - and stay well-hidden during the darkest hours of the night until a congregated plan can be developed.

( Elves of the Valley, can we set up a time this weekend to all be on at some point to meet up for said discussion? )
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

I will make it depending on the time. I am Central European Time.
      Erolith Mornmist Undead Hunter
      Kraken Priest and crafter
      Fingers O'Hoolihan Inebriated Monk

Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned immaculate!

Comment

I will try to attend if i can!

Comment

I'll be there with my wooden stakes and terrible rabbit stew.
          UTC+8
          Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
          Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
          X