Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy (K)nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy (K)nights

Rumor has it that the crypt of a Colibrite vampire has been discovered deep in the Viridale. The Triumvirate has gathered its forces, and is sending a group of knights to investigate.

((Triumvirate group event, this Sunday afternoon, 4 PM EST. Please respond here or in a PM to participate!))
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

I will attend, assuming this isn't level-restricted.
    Arden Doraine

Comment

...Funny you should mention this ... I am speaking with Templar of the Scale Alianna about this IC right naow. Talk about timing! Count Andelain in.
      "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

((I will most probably be there.
        Alianna Sellent - Paladin of the Maimed - Trying to play it nice while still putting up with Drake

Comment

Can those who live in the Viridale get a look in on this event? You'd think druids and rangers might notice a party of Knights clanking through their woods...

I'm only level 12 though, can't speak for the others.
          UTC+8
          Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
          Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
            Can those who live in the Viridale get a look in on this event? You'd think druids and rangers might notice a party of Knights clanking through their woods...

Heheheh.

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
            their woods...
            You're a funny one.
            Those woods belong to Gnolls, Orcs, Goblins and the unspeakable shadows that linger around the Untrodden Grounds.

Though I do echo the original sentiment for those who do live in the forest.
            Can the faction of evil mysterious crypt be present?
            "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Sorry dudes and dudettes. While I'm sure that someone might hear a knight clanking, it's a very, very big forest. Other factions will have a chance to respond to the Triumvirate's incursion to the Viridale, which is why I record most of these events on the Recent Battles and Rumors thread.

Comment

May I clarify whether or not this is open to low-level characters? Arden's only 8.
                Arden Doraine

Comment

It's open to all members of the faction, as are all of my faction events.

Comment

Originally posted by YakaryBovine View Post
                    May I clarify whether or not this is open to low-level characters? Arden's only 8.
                    I will again reference Satiah of the Blackwood for this. Think outside the box and you'll find a role. Have fun. :-)
                    Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                    Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                    Well, you've probably missed it
                    There was never anything there
                    In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Is this closed to Colibrytes who want to defend their crypts?
                      Anton Kevali - Just happy to still be alive, and not to blame...
                      Sandalon Balachem - Holy Knight, and Companion of the Noble Heart

Comment

See above ^

Comment

Colin O'Doon will be there for Ilmater.

It will be late for me, but will make it, should be fun.
                          Erolith Mornmist Undead Hunter
                          Kraken Priest and crafter
                          Fingers O'Hoolihan Inebriated Monk

Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned immaculate!

Comment

Id love to come, but this is well outside of my normal log in time. Still, if I can, ill show up.

Comment

((Hey folks,

I apologize, but I've been swamped with work all morning. The event will be delayed until 5, so I can set something nice up. I apologize for the inconvenience!))

Comment

Working...
                              X